+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Guys, any update from Abu Dhabi VO.

I applied with family on January 2021.

I got my ECOPR June 2022 still didn't received the PR card yet.

In the PR portal I didn't mentioned my family while they are not in Canada.(is it correct?)

Family Application received in Abu Dhabi(they request the application again) by DHL on February 2021 until now no any request even the medical.

Please your advice. Thanks.
Your spouse is important here. Where is s/he? If s/he has a UCI number, s/he can check status on eCAS. It’s also possible s/he has missed an email. S/he can check the mailbox and also the spam mails.

All the best.

Reactions: 9999Sam

9999Sam

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Your spouse is important here. Where is s/he? If s/he has a UCI number, s/he can check status on eCAS. It’s also possible s/he has missed an email. S/he can check the mailbox and also the spam mails.

All the best.
My spouse/family are overseas, so I can't links their application.

Sarxv

Apr 17, 2022
Yo
My spouse/family are overseas, so I can't links their application.
You might not be able to link their application but by using their UCI you can check the status of their PR application. So you would see if they have an existing application.

Reactions: 9999Sam

KeyAnna

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
Hi all,
My husband was included at the time of my PR submission( I was a protected person & PR since January 2022).
10 months ago ANKARA VO asked my husband for medical.
It’s been 10 months now since he submitted his medical and no update from VO !
10 months and no update…
I’m suffering so much, I haven’t seen him for 4 years …
How long more should I wait ? Does anyone know ?
This is ridiculous, they ruined my best young ages.
U can arrange with your husband and meet in another country that’s not your home country it worked for me immediately my husband got PR he arranged for a vacay

Hws24

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
My husbands took 3weeks shud i say it was luck but u can apply u never know
I have applied for a travel document on December 2021, i have not received it yet!, I followed up so many times and the only answer I get it is is queue! my family has been separated for 4 years going into 5 soon.

KeyAnna

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
I have applied for a travel document on December 2021, i have not received it yet!, I followed up so many times and the only answer I get it is is queue! my family has been separated for 4 years going into 5 soon.
I know the pain bin there it’s really tough but don’t give up on prayer somehow God opens doors and things start working out

Kario22

Oct 28, 2022
Hey guys

My spouse did biometric in October 26th of 2021 from Ankara embassy.

• She submitted her medical in 8 October of 2021.

• I received my PR in August 10th of 2021

Not changes in "in progress " until now.

Kario22

Oct 28, 2022
Hey everyone
Please let me know how long does it take?

In October 2021 my spouse did biometric in October 26th of 2021 from Ankara embassy.

• I received my PR in August 10th of 2021.
Nothing has change until now

I did anything such as email, MP, ....

No logical answers!!!!!
No changes in " in progress "
I'm living alone in canada about 4 years and my family are living in back home

I think they have planed to destroy our life!!!!

mustafababiker

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Hey everyone
Please let me know how long does it take?

In October 2021 my spouse did biometric in October 26th of 2021 from Ankara embassy.

• I received my PR in August 10th of 2021.
Nothing has change until now

I did anything such as email, MP, ....

No logical answers!!!!!
No changes in " in progress "
I'm living alone in canada about 4 years and my family are living in back home

I think they have planed to destroy our life!!!!
Most of us like u, for me I am waiting with Rome office for year and half, my wife did the biometric last year and the medical before 6 months so fuck IRCC.

Apr 13, 2022
I need Some help. We sent Schedule A it is for a faimly member turning 18 ,For my sister the form was fully done and at the last there was signature so we get the copy of that form in hard copy and done signatureon it afterthat we scanned it and uploaded on Ircc webform, After 3 months the said send it again and sign this form my hand. Plz tell me how to sign on Schedule A form.Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks