+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

nsy1980

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Protected person spouse overseas here,did biometrics on 24th march 2021..senior applicant was asked for police reports for both me and her from overseas and where submitted to so now we are just waiting until now for medical…progress bar for senior applicant shows 90% …

Reactions: Abtols

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Protected person spouse overseas here,did biometrics on 24th march 2021..senior applicant was asked for police reports for both me and her from overseas and where submitted to so now we are just waiting until now for medical…progress bar for senior applicant shows 90% …
That means they are treating both your applications at the same time and you are not in Canada. I need more information on this please.
When did you apply?

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
PLease if you have some info share, would be happy to read,

Jan 2021, done biometric, medicals as well, nothing heard since, VO is Ankara, how do you think how long it could last,? anybody same situation?
Really i cant tell u how long it could last just try to compare with other applicants of Ankara VO who already got Passeport Request in this COVID19 situation

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
I saw the medical request on the online portal but haven’t received any email yet. How long does it take for vo to send email of the instructions? Can I make appointment without the instructions in the meantime?
Helloo no news on your application? did nairobi VO respond to your e mail? is medical done?

nsy1980

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
How do i link application which main applicant is inland conversional refugee and both are processed together?which pathway is the overseas spouse and Daughter ??

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Are u in Pilot program ?
That's the thing. I don't think so. There has been no notification to that effect. Some folks have said they got a letter to notify them. However, there have been people who got DM within 3months of getting AOR.
Point is, I am not sure how the all these affects the dependents outside Canada. That's the information I need.

Luckyppl

Star Member
Apr 3, 2021
That's the thing. I don't think so. There has been no notification to that effect. Some folks have said they got a letter to notify them. However, there have been people who got DM within 3months of getting AOR.
Point is, I am not sure how the all these affects the dependents outside Canada. That's the information I need.
If u r in pilot then yours and dependents application process at same visa office here in canada
You don’t need to send your dependents application again to another visa office
So the process goes side by side at one place

Reactions: Abtols

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
If u r in pilot then yours and dependents application process at same visa office here in canada
You don’t need to send your dependents application again to another visa office
So the process goes side by side at one place
Well, didn't get any notification of being in pilot program. So fingers crossed.