+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependent medical and PCC

Nov 4, 2018
i have received AIP and an instruction to submit spouse/dependents application for visa to one of the overseas office.

Can you tell me, at this stage, do they need to do medical checkup, if yes, is there a form?

And, police certification for spouse is not being asked, is there a separate process for that or this is it. Thanks

Reactions: Ranolive

Ranolive

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
i have received AIP and an instruction to submit spouse/dependents application for visa to one of the overseas office.

Can you tell me, at this stage, do they need to do medical checkup, if yes, is there a form?

And, police certification for spouse is not being asked, is there a separate process for that or this is it. Thanks
can you share your timeline please?
usually, when you contact the visa office, it will let you know all the required documents and the forms
you can contact CICC to know more about the documents to be sent by your family

Nov 4, 2018
I had applied on May 1, 2017.

I believe the process has changed. The approval letter is so confusing. There is a link there in the approval letter for overseas visa office, however, when you click the link it doesn’t take you to the assigned office. It’s just a random list of all locations.

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
I had applied on May 1, 2017.

I believe the process has changed. The approval letter is so confusing. There is a link there in the approval letter for overseas visa office, however, when you click the link it doesn’t take you to the assigned office. It’s just a random list of all locations.
did you mange to send your spouse docs to overseas visa office ?