+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overall 6 band in IELTS..Got accepted by SAIT college..What are the Visa chnces?

maharajrk

Oct 17, 2015
I got accepted by SAIT for program DBA but Ielts overall score is 6. I just wanted to know what are my visa chances?

L-7
R-5.5
W-5.5
S-6

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maharajrk said:
I got accepted by SAIT for program DBA but Ielts overall score is 6. I just wanted to know what are my visa chances?
L-7
R-5.5
W-5.5
S-6
It depends on ur nationality and conditional letter or full acceptance letter.

Many chinese, korean and japanese students got the acceptance letter from SAIT, their study permit is approved.

If you have a conditional letter with overall 6, u will get the study permit. However, if u got the full accetance letter with overall 6.0, it can be reject for some reasons.

Good luck

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maharajrk said:
Nationality is Indian nd received full acceptance letter! so now?
I dont know. You may ask to CIC in directly. This is because every country has different education system and different requirement for their study permit.

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
maharajrk said:

L-7
R-5.5
W-5.5
S-6
my English is worse than you and only have condition letter but I still got study permit. Getting study permit not only depend on English but it is much depend on your financial, home ties, education background and the course you choose. Let us know all your case the expert senior can help you better.

Why you choose DBA program? the program only 40 weeks

aly911

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2014/August 1, 2014
Med's Request
July 2, 2014
Med's Done....
July 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
You do not need to show your ielts results if you already have the acceptance letter from SAIT.

Submitting your acceptance letter means that you have passed all the academic and language requirements of your program.

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aly911 said:
You do not need to show your ielts results if you already have the acceptance letter from SAIT.

Submitting your acceptance letter means that you have passed all the academic and language requirements of your program.
Some students must submit their ielts result when they apply their study permit.

maharajrk

Oct 17, 2015
Sonata95 said:
my English is worse than you and only have condition letter but I still got study permit. Getting study permit not only depend on English but it is much depend on your financial, home ties, education background and the course you choose. Let us know all your case the expert senior can help you better.

Why you choose DBA program? the program only 40 weeks

Actually my relatives are there, so they want me to settled in Canada...... Did graduation(BCA) from IP University(2011-2014). Right now working in an MNC company. Do have funds for GIC and full program fees. Want to build career in DBA that's why choose this program. Would it possible to get visa?

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
maharajrk said:

L-7
R-5.5
W-5.5
S-6
Look ask the University to wave of your IELTS as your previous education was in English. If they agree to do so, Ask them to give you official EMAIL/LETTER that university had waved off your IELTS, Apply for Visa without IELTS result but with that Letter from University