+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outsourcing Work Experience

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello. I am currently working in a Bank and has 1.8 years of full-time work experience (6235). However, before joining my current work, I have working part time for a company located in Turkey. I don't have any employment agreement or any such official things, but all my communication with them are done via skype. They first paid me via paypal for few months and for last 1.5 years are now paying me via Payoneer every month. I talked with the employer from Turkey and they told me that they can provide me the reference letter.

Now I was thinking if I can show both these work as my work experience and claim points for both. I will not be able to show any playslip or such things but I can only give paypal/payoneer screenshot of my monthly payments which are basically payments sent from them to me.I checked in the paypal/payonner, they are not very descriptive just payment reference mentioning the sender and receiver.

Now all these are acceptable to CIC?

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hello. I am currently working in a Bank and has 1.8 years of full-time work experience (6235). However, before joining my current work, I have working part time for a company located in Turkey. I don't have any employment agreement or any such official things, but all my communication with them are done via skype. They first paid me via paypal for few months and for last 1.5 years are now paying me via Payoneer every month. I talked with the employer from Turkey and they told me that they can provide me the reference letter.

Now I was thinking if I can show both these work as my work experience and claim points for both. I will not be able to show any playslip or such things but I can only give paypal/payoneer screenshot of my monthly payments which are basically payments sent from them to me.I checked in the paypal/payonner, they are not very descriptive just payment reference mentioning the sender and receiver.

Now all these are acceptable to CIC?
If you can get a reference letter in accordance with the CIC requirements and the letter includes your salary and mode of payments, then yes this can be claimed for work experience. I am assuming that these work experiences are at different time periods.

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
If you can get a reference letter in accordance with the CIC requirements and the letter includes your salary and mode of payments, then yes this can be claimed for work experience. I am assuming that these work experiences are at different time periods.
Well I am still doing it. I spend 2-3 hours every dslay for it. So currently I have a full time job in 6235 and part time in 2175. Is it a problem?