+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Spouse Sponsorship-File Moved from CPC-Mississauga to CPC-Ottawa

pk_17

May 4, 2021
Hello All,

Please post your timelines or any other progress updates you received while your application is in CPC-Ottawa.
I'm October 2019 Quebec Applicant (21 months Application), my file was transferred to CPC-Ottawa from CPC-Mississauga in May 2021.
I observed ECAS status changed from "In Process "to "Application Received" and yesterday it was changed to "in Process" again.

Let's keep each other updated!!!

vineysindhu

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Jan 2020 Applicant and similar to yours
my file was transferred to CPC-Ottawa from CPC-Mississauga in May 2021.
I observed ECAS status changed from "In Process "to "Application Received" and yesterday it was changed to "in Process" again.

Reactions: pk_17

abart

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
We are December 2019. We also observed the `In Process -> Application Recieved -> In Process` status changes when the file was transferred. Let's hope that IRCC is prioritizing these older applications.

Reactions: pk_17

pk_17

May 4, 2021
Hi All, I had a call with the IRCC agent in the morning. They confirmed that
Security and Criminality checks are completed
Eligibility - still in progress

Did anyone receive any updates?

pk_17

May 4, 2021
We got a correspondence on July 7th requesting for additional document - Oct 2019 USA Outland.
The document says to confirm the current residential address.

yellowmaple18

Jan 24, 2020
We had a similar timeline. June our application moved from CPC-M to CPC-Ottawa. July 7 we received Pre-Arrival, July 8 DM and PPR. We’re an Outland January 2020 applicant from the UK. Our application went from “in process” (sent from CPC-M) to “received” (received at CPC-Ottawa) and then a few days before Pre-Arrival it went back to “in process”. I think it will move for you soon!

vineysindhu

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Has anyone received any updates? In ECAS it says we started processing your application on June 11, 2021 and nothing after that. Just wanted to check most of the people have already got PPR and still waiting?

abart

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
We have heard nothing from IRCC since our application was transferred to Ottawa in June. We are going on month 20 since our application is received. So frustrating to see all the applications from 2020/2021 getting approved while ours sits in a closet in the office.

Jomusi

Jul 10, 2021
Has anyone received any updates? In ECAS it says we started processing your application on June 11, 2021 and nothing after that. Just wanted to check most of the people have already got PPR and still waiting?
Same for us. Went to in process June 11, got pre-arrival last week and nothing since

abart

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
I just received a medical instruction letter which I assume means that I need to redo my medical exam for the second time. So frustrating that because of IRCC incompetence in processing the application I have to do this twice.

Jomusi

Jul 10, 2021
This is so frustrating. After all this time wasted. Hopefully as soon as you do the medical they give you DM and PPR

abart

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
Yeah it really is. It's very unfair that I should have to pay another $400 to redo a medical exam that lapsed because of their incompetence.