+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Spousal Sponsorship While on a Student Visa?

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have a question that I've been meaning to ask. I have a student permit and am attending school in Quebec. My student permit is valid until 2021.

I heard that outland is slightly faster, but im not so sure about recently, since most newer threads say outland and inland have same processing times. Does anyone have a educated answer on this?

Could I apply for outland even if I'm living with my spouse and have a study permit in Canada?

thank you for your time and good luck everyone!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello Everyone,

I have a question that I've been meaning to ask. I have a student permit and am attending school in Quebec. My student permit is valid until 2021.

I heard that outland is slightly faster, but im not so sure about recently, since most newer threads say outland and inland have same processing times. Does anyone have a educated answer on this?

Could I apply for outland even if I'm living with my spouse and have a study permit in Canada?

thank you for your time and good luck everyone!
Hi

Yes, you can apply outland while living in Canada.

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hi

Yes, you can apply outland while living in Canada.
Yes, But I have a question. Every time an application asks who the PA is. Do i put Spouse living in Canada (since I do live here with my husband) or do i put Spouse Living Outside Canada (to fit in the outland spousal sponsorship category?)