+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

??? Outland Spousal Application (TIMELINE) ???

sama2

Jun 14, 2017
February 15: Mailed out application.

April 3rd: Received notification that some signatures were missing.

End of April: Mailed out the document with missing signatures.

June 6: Confirmation of application being received by CIC.

June 6: Linked account online.

June 6: Received request for Police Certificate and Schedule A.

June 7: Sent government (Israel) request to send out Police Certificate online to Canadian Embassy in Tel-Aviv and Schedule A document.

June 9: Received Instructions for Medical Exam

June 12: Completed Medical Exam

June 12: Received email accepting application to be a sponsor “We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.”

June 15: Received email saying application has been sent to Tel-Aviv for processing. “This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Tel Aviv for further processing.”

I’m trying to figure out what kind of a timeline I’m looking at. Any ideas as to how long I can expect to have a final decision about the application for PR? I’m not really sure where we stand as of now.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
February 15: Mailed out application.

April 3rd: Received notification that some signatures were missing.

End of April: Mailed out the document with missing signatures.

June 6: Confirmation of application being received by CIC.

June 6: Linked account online.

June 6: Received request for Police Certificate and Schedule A.

June 7: Sent government (Israel) request to send out Police Certificate online to Canadian Embassy in Tel-Aviv and Schedule A document.

June 9: Received Instructions for Medical Exam

June 12: Completed Medical Exam

June 12: Received email accepting application to be a sponsor “We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.”

June 15: Received email saying application has been sent to Tel-Aviv for processing. “This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Tel Aviv for further processing.”

I’m trying to figure out what kind of a timeline I’m looking at. Any ideas as to how long I can expect to have a final decision about the application for PR? I’m not really sure where we stand as of now.
You need to find out what processing times are like at Tel Aviv VO. Have you checked other threads to see if there is one for this VO? Some are faster than others, so it really depends.

sama2

Jun 14, 2017
kcward7, thank you for the response. I did check on the forum but all the information is outdated (2015) and I don't know if it is relevant with the new system.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I am a Canadian citizen living in Israel with my husband, the principle applicant.
Got it. You could try posting a new thread, perhaps.

Under the new application they are aiming to get 80% of straightforward applications completed within 12 months. Some can be faster, some can take longer. Hard to say.

sama2

Jun 14, 2017
Got it. You could try posting a new thread, perhaps.

Under the new application they are aiming to get 80% of straightforward applications completed within 12 months. Some can be faster, some can take longer. Hard to say.
Thanks for the information! Should I make a thread specifically about applications from Israel?