Outland sponsorship

ebs

May 4, 2019
Gambia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Senegal
Hello guys I and my wife wanted to started our application for outland spouse sponsorship am a Gambian from Africa and she is a Canadian in Quebec we both have a limited information about how to started it please we don't no what forms to started by her and myself here ?
What supporting documents did I need or she in our application ?
What fee do we need to pay first
Do i need medical first in the new application and police clearance
How do we also arranges our document's please
Did i need to also put all my schooling documents copy of it its so confusing YOUR help will be so appreciate
My e-mail address ebrimasambou52@yahoo.com

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There is no point exploring sponsorship unless your wife has been off social assistance for at least a few months.

cmcalister

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Ask your wife to see if there is an immigration service in her area that help newcomers to Canada. They often help review your file before it is sent. (They did mine and were a big help) This should be no cost to your wife.

ebs

May 4, 2019
Gambia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Senegal
Ok I have one more issues that is me and my wife we don't have anything like wedding card from us to friends or from friends to us is this going to be a problem? How can we deal with this
Again our wedding took place in a court house not a reception so how did we deal with this case please any help
Another question me and my wife we first meet in social media fb before we get to see each other to get marriage, we only meet in person at once that was were we plan to get marriage dua to distance and financial situation so please any good advice in our case thu we have prove of communication then I was in dubai while she was in canada via media before we finally meet in Gambia
We have hotel reservation. Boarding pass wedding pic but still we are confused about this our case so overwhelmed

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Ok I have one more issues that is me and my wife we don't have anything like wedding card from us to friends or from friends to us is this going to be a problem? How can we deal with this
Again our wedding took place in a court house not a reception so how did we deal with this case please any help
Another question me and my wife we first meet in social media fb before we get to see each other to get marriage, we only meet in person at once that was were we plan to get marriage dua to distance and financial situation so please any good advice in our case thu we have prove of communication then I was in dubai while she was in canada via media before we finally meet in Gambia
We have hotel reservation. Boarding pass wedding pic but still we are confused about this our case so overwhelmed
How exactly did your wife afford a trip to Gambia while on welfare?

You have significant red flags. Married on first visit after an online relationship, likely no other time spent together in person, court marriage, sponsor on welfare. If you apply at this point, it will likely be a refusal as a Marriage of Convenience.

I suggest you look at having your wife live with you in your country for awhile before applying for sponsorship.

ebs

May 4, 2019
Gambia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Senegal
My uncle pay her trip then she was on welfare in canada my uncle live in the states but now she is out of welfare and yes we spend time together during her first visit like 3 weeks plus so how do we stand here

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My uncle pay her trip then she was on welfare in canada my uncle live in the states but now she is out of welfare and yes we spend time together during her first visit like 3 weeks plus so how do we stand here
Is she working? She has to show that she can support her family without government help. Your US uncle can not provide financial support. If you have Canadian relatives willing to support you both financially and they can provide bank records showing they can support you that may be an option. Meeting in person for 3 weeks while also getting married is still a red flag.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
You still have all of those red flags and are lilely looking at a refusal for a Marriage of Convenience.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you want to increase your chances of being approved I would delay filing for sponsorship until you have visited multiple times in person and until she has worked and built up some savings. In case you think having a child will increase your chances of approval it won’t.

ebs

May 4, 2019
Gambia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Senegal
We don't have no child yet.and dua to our financial situation is hard to visit frequently she just started part time JOB now she is off the welfare. She live by herself two rooms in a appt the she pay by herself
Maybe income requirements will be a problem to us i don't no ?
I believe in my own opinion meeting several times its not the case to immigration base on prove if we can prove how guinea our relationship is I think that's ok
We meet then I was on a contract work in dubai online
Dating online is not a problem
My own suggestion

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
We don't have no child yet.and dua to our financial situation is hard to visit frequently she just started part time JOB now she is off the welfare. She live by herself two rooms in a appt the she pay by herself
I believe in my own opinion meeting several times its not the case to immigration base on prove if we can prove how guinea our relationship is I think that's ok
My own suggestion
Advice here for red flags is correct, and it is not based on personal biases or opinions. We have had plenty of the same kind of cases on this forum. Your meeting for the first time in person the same time as you are about to get married will most definitely be a huge red flag to the immigration officer looking at your case (besides all the others).

I agree that you should wait to apply until you spend more time together in person. Everything that people are bringing up here will be brought up by the people making a very important decision on your application, and it will impact that decision negatively.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My own suggestion
Your own opinion is incorrect. In long-distance relationships, IRCC looks for multiple visits, especially before actually getting married, and as much time spent together in person as possible. Financial reasons are not accepted for not being together. She could have gotten off of welfare and started working sooner. She could have stayed with you longer, given she had no job or anything back in Canada. You could have worked more to pay for her trip. Either of you could have gotten a credit card or borrowed money. People in genuine relationships make every effort to be together.

You have huge red flags indicating a Marriage of Convenience, a fraud marriage. Generally, the only way to overcome such red flags is to actually live together for awhile.