+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland sponsorship from US questions

QC_or_not_QC

Feb 19, 2017
We are nearly ready to send in our paperwork but have a few questions. Sponsor is a Canadian citizen by birth, currently living in the US with PA and our 2 dual citizen kids. Sponsor is currently searching for work in QC, and had one interview already, so we are hopeful that he will have a job soon, but in the meantime our proof fits best with sponsorship from the US since we have lived here for five years now.

If he gets a job and moves before AOR would we have to redo the application or can we just inform them that he found a job and has changed addresses (back to QC) already?

Also, is it okay to put unsure or something similar in the space where it asks about the PA's plans for employment? I would like to spend some time home with our kids initially, especially since my French needs work, and am considering retraining in QC rather than importing my degrees and working in my current field.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
If he gets a job and moves before AOR would we have to redo the application or can we just inform them that he found a job and has changed addresses (back to QC) already?

Also, is it okay to put unsure or something similar in the space where it asks about the PA's plans for employment?
You can just use the Webform to update your address if you move.

You can put stay-at-home parent or something like that.

Reactions: QC_or_not_QC