+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland sponsorship courier address

shahiniamin

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hey guys,
I am going to courier my spouse sponsorship application ( outland) by Fedex. What is the exact address I should send the package? I am confused. Tnxxx

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Family class
  • Mailing address for applications to sponsor spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners and dependent children (currently living outside Canada), other relatives and adopted children:
    CPC Sydney
    PO Box 9500
    Sydney NS
    B1P 0H5
  • Courier address for applications to sponsor spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners and dependent children (currently living outside Canada), adopted children and other relatives:
    CPC-Sydney
    49 Dorchester Street
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 5Z2
Refer.....Spousal Sponsorship Checklist.....Part A.....Sponsored Persons....5...Class of Application.

shahiniamin

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Family class
  • Mailing address for applications to sponsor spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners and dependent children (currently living outside Canada), other relatives and adopted children:
    CPC Sydney
    PO Box 9500
    Sydney NS
    B1P 0H5
  • Courier address for applications to sponsor spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners and dependent children (currently living outside Canada), adopted children and other relatives:
    CPC-Sydney
    49 Dorchester Street
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 5Z2
Refer.....Spousal Sponsorship Checklist.....Part A.....Sponsored Persons....5...Class of Application.
But in the check list it says Mississuaga Robert Spec Parkway !

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Mississuaga Robert Spec Parkway is for Inland sponsorship (if both sponsor and Principal Applicant are living inside Canada and applying under spouse or common law partner in-canada class)......review the checklist.

You were going to courier your spouse sponsorship application (outland) by Fedex.

Is the Principal Applicant living inside Canada or living abroad ?

Last edited:

shahiniamin

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Mississuaga Robert Spec Parkway is for Inland sponsorship (if both sponsor and Principal Applicant are living inside Canada and applying under spouse or common law partner in-canada class)......review the checklist.

You were going to courier your spouse sponsorship application (outland) by Fedex.

Is the Principal Applicant living inside Canada or living abroad ?
Actually I sent it today to Dorchester Sydney. She is living outside of Canada and I usef

shahiniamin

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Actually I sent it today to Dorchester Sydney. She is living outside of Canada and I usef
And I used Canada post express with tracking number. Btw, i just noticed I made a few mistakes in filling forms. Information about principal applicant parents like place of birth. I by mistake wrote a different city. However, the correct city is mentioned in her birth certificate. Will that be an issue?

avin.ajbani

Jun 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-07-2018
AOR Received.
28-09-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018
We couriered to
CPC - Mississauga, P.O. Box
5040, Station B, Mississauga, Ontario, L5A 3A4

This address is as per the earlier checklist. We downloaded this checklist in May and we were following the same checklist and got our application ready. The package got delivered on 17th July. I am not sure what will happen now. As per new updated checklist, this needs to go to:

Case processing centre- Sydney,
P.O. Box 9500, Sydney, Nova Scotia, B1P 0H5.

Not sure what to do now :(