+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Sponsor Application......Paper vs Online?

S.A.7

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Hey guys, so i Applied for my spouse via mail. It got delivered today at CPC Sydney. I was of the view that spousal sponsorship cannot be submitted online but i just found out that you can. Question is that are there any benefits of applying online? For paper applications, ive heard that you get AOR approx after 2 months. Is it the same for online ? I don't know if i can withdraw my application now since it already got delivered today. Suggestions please.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hey guys, so i Applied for my spouse via mail. It got delivered today at CPC Sydney. I was of the view that spousal sponsorship cannot be submitted online but i just found out that you can. Question is that are there any benefits of applying online? For paper applications, ive heard that you get AOR approx after 2 months. Is it the same for online ? I don't know if i can withdraw my application now since it already got delivered today. Suggestions please.
Don’t bother changing anything. You will be perfectly fine with this paper application.

epema.kz

May 27, 2019
Hi there, could you share where you found that spousal sponsorship application can be submitted online?

ok3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-06-2016
Med's Done....
25-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2016
LANDED..........

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi, did you submit all your documents, including photos and passport photos, online or did you have to send any by post?
Everything is submitted the same as a paper application just uploaded and submitted digitally.