+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland PGWP

PRANAVSETH

Sep 11, 2021
I had to travel back to india right after my graduation in Decemeber 2020. I applied for my PGWP from india in March 2021. My biometrics were completed on march 23rd. Since then there has been no update. No review of eligibility nothing. Tried multiple webforms, called ircc everything but no response. Its been 6 months now. What can be done? I need some timeline, or answers.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I had to travel back to india right after my graduation in Decemeber 2020. I applied for my PGWP from india in March 2021. My biometrics were completed on march 23rd. Since then there has been no update. No review of eligibility nothing. Tried multiple webforms, called ircc everything but no response. Its been 6 months now. What can be done? I need some timeline, or answers.
Outland pgwp are in most case considered not priority but they will reply. With current Immigration delay partly caused by Afghan relocation efforts, its hard to predict timeline. I know someone who applied as outland and took 8 months to get decision.

NikitaLisbon

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
Got any news ? how do you know eligibility did not start yet ? and were you asked for medical test and criminal record ?

manhas_amar

Nov 20, 2021
Category........
WP
Were you at least asked to submit medical bio and criminal record ? Did eligibility started?
What are the last 4 digits of your application ?
No update till date, only update was my biometrics which I gave on 29th July,
last digits 6809
Btw what about you when did you apply?

Reactions: NikitaLisbon

NikitaLisbon

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
You will get it soon... Ive seen some olivations with numbers closer to yours being approved.
Sep 4th ,
Gave bio and medical too.
Did you have any part time semesters beside civid time ?

manhas_amar

Nov 20, 2021
Category........
WP
You will get it soon... Ive seen some olivations with numbers closer to yours being approved.
Sep 4th ,
Gave bio and medical too.
Did you have any part time semesters beside civid time ?
No, I just came back after my graduation in April 2021 to see my mother urgently but unfortunately got stuck.
Did they asked you for medicals or you just did it upfront?

NikitaLisbon

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
No, I just came back after my graduation in April 2021 to see my mother urgently but unfortunately got stuck.
They asked for it shortly after they asked about bio. They also asked about an extract of the criminal record....

NikitaLisbon

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
You should be fine then. I understand tho that the waiting takes a tall on a person and is unbearable. Personally I feel that I could be gaining valuable experience instead of just staying put, stressed as hell

manhas_amar

Nov 20, 2021
Category........
WP
They asked for it shortly after they asked about bio. They also asked about an extract of the criminal record....
They asked for Criminal Extract just for you specifically or this is a requirement when apply for PGWP from outside?
BTW what's the process of getting criminal extract?

manhas_amar

Nov 20, 2021
Category........
WP
You should be fine then. I understand tho that the waiting takes a tall on a person and is unbearable. Personally I feel that I could be gaining valuable experience instead of just staying put, stressed as hell
Thanks for encouraging words. But seriously they are giving no replies of webforms which makes me unsure about what's actually going on behind. Also they didn't asked me for medical, don't know why,. like you applied after me still they asked you for medicals which makes me anxious about their style of processing?

NikitaLisbon

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
Hey
Thanks for encouraging words. But seriously they are giving no replies of webforms which makes me unsure about what's actually going on behind. Also they didn't asked me for medical, don't know why,. like you applied after me still they asked you for medicals which makes me anxious about their style of processing?
how have you been, sorry thought i replied. No not for me specificaly. appearently it is part of the process. How is your application going ?