+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Family Class Application Forwarded

kimkelly

Mar 15, 2019
I am applying for Permanent Residency under the Family Class (outland) and sent my application to the office in Sydney for processing. I got this message today from IRCC.
"This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s)
has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC Mississauga for further processing."
Does anyone know why this is happening?

MuAn

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
I am applying for Permanent Residency under the Family Class (outland) and sent my application to the office in Sydney for processing. I got this message today from IRCC.
"This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s)
has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC Mississauga for further processing."
Normally they do send Application to the local VO but sometimes they send it to Mississauga VO It's a good thing you are one of the lucky people because It's the fastest center I've ever seen.

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
When did you originally send it to Sydney and have you been advised that you are 'sponsor approved' yet?

If so, then this is them forwarding your file to another VO for processing the PA assessment, which is good news. They sometimes use Mississauga rather than other VO's (e.g. London). Mississauga are normally quicker (although speed is a matter of perspective, it will still take weeks or months yet).

jergeo

May 21, 2019
Hello, Could you please tell me when you received this email?
I received the same email on April 25th. Did you receive any update?
Thank You!

sndpdeepu

Oct 8, 2017
Hi,

I too got the same email on May 19th , have u got the VISA , if yes how many days it took after this email? Please provide this information

Bugoy741021

Mar 16, 2016
Normally they do send Application to the local VO but sometimes they send it to Mississauga VO It's a good thing you are one of the lucky people because It's the fastest center I've ever seen.
Hi ,
Our application was just frowarded today.
Do you have idea if they still request additional information once the application has been forwarded to CpC Mississauga?

MuAn

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hi ,
Our application was just frowarded today.
Do you have idea if they still request additional information once the application has been forwarded to CpC Mississauga?
If they need they will ask and yes it happened with many people it's normal also sometimes Mississauga froward the file to the local VO too