+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland applied sowp got approved but currently in Canada

PLWAN

Jun 23, 2021
Hi everyone,

my sowp got approved a few days ago, I applied for it outside of Canada, I entered Canada during the application, now I have sent the A11EXAM webform to the ircc.

Has anyone done this before, how long did it take for you to receive the work permit by mail? Ircc says it may take up to 8 weeks which is a long time...

PLWAN

Jun 23, 2021
unfortunately not yet, I sent a webform to request the work permit and it has been two weeks

mazikaty

Jul 13, 2021
I think we will probably never. I will go to border after the second shot. How far r y from the second shot ?

Annak92

Apr 18, 2021
I think we will probably never. I will go to border after the second shot. How far r y from the second shot ?
I took pfizer shot 1st time ..now not able to get a slot for the same second time ... Still waiting..
Do you think it's safe to go to the border to collect WP?

mazikaty

Jul 13, 2021
Wow congratulations but you said you weren’t fully vaccinated did they asked you to quarantine or pcr negative test

Annak92

Apr 18, 2021
Wow congratulations but you said you weren’t fully vaccinated did they asked you to quarantine or pcr negative test
I didn't cross the border.. took a U turn before the US exit.. Read a lot of flagpoling experiences in Facebook.. most of them didn't cross the border..the CBSA officer was very kind.. didn't make me flagpole.. But can't say this might be the situation once they open the borders..

mazikaty

Jul 13, 2021
That’s a good news bro when I went and asked last time they asked me that I have to use arrive can with COVID negative test results and I have to be 14 days fully vaccinated otherwise will have to quarantine. I will try it again this week end

guidebortoli

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hi,
My wife got PPR for her OWP.
She applied from outside and she has been in Canada with me since June 18th. She also got the two doses of Pfizer.
Can she send the passport to any place inside Canada for stamping?
What are the procedures?
She as Original Passport Request Letter, and also Correspondence Letter.

Ramneek113

Aug 6, 2021
Hi,
My wife got PPR for her OWP.
She applied from outside and she has been in Canada with me since June 18th. She also got the two doses of Pfizer.
Can she send the passport to any place inside Canada for stamping?
What are the procedures?
She as Original Passport Request Letter, and also Correspondence Letter.
You can mail your passport in canada For stamp with in 30 days after approval after that you will get LOI