05-12-2018
File Transfer...
03-09-2019
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
23-01-2019
Can someone please suggest me based the situation described below

Application latest update-Oct 2, 2019: Got Decision Made status on ECAS.

Currently, my wife (PA) and child (dep) have approved visitor visas valid till Jan 2020. They are staying with me in Canada, and since my application is "OUTLAND" type Can someone please suggest on my below queries:

• Within the next few days, if we get PPR from CIC, where should I send the passports because PA/dep are living in Canada at this time?
  • For the COPR received along with passports, Do PA/dep need to go out of Canada and required to do a port of entry at the border crossing from Niagara falls bridge? I assume based on outland application, this has to be done and will not be mentioned from CIC to me to do this.
I have asked some of the Inland applicants where they don't have to do this out-in border crossing.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Can someone please suggest me based the situation described below

Application latest update-Oct 2, 2019: Got Decision Made status on ECAS.

Currently, my wife (PA) and child (dep) have approved visitor visas valid till Jan 2020. They are staying with me in Canada, and since my application is "OUTLAND" type Can someone please suggest on my below queries:

• Within the next few days, if we get PPR from CIC, where should I send the passports because PA/dep are living in Canada at this time?
  • For the COPR received along with passports, Do PA/dep need to go out of Canada and required to do a port of entry at the border crossing from Niagara falls bridge? I assume based on outland application, this has to be done and will not be mentioned from CIC to me to do this.
I have asked some of the Inland applicants where they don't have to do this out-in border crossing.
Did you update IRCC that they are in Canada?

Passports can be submitted to Ottawa.

They will either have to flagpole or make an appointment to land at an office in Canada.

Reactions: srinivas.rao

kumar_ap

Feb 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
File Transfer...
03-09-2019
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
23-01-2019

They will either have to a flagpole or make an appointment to land at an office in Canada.
I wrote the details that my family is in Canada in the webform asking the same question. Since my application is still processed in NDVO, the e-mail was forwarded to Delhi office.So should I write them again?

Also, this is the first time I am hearing this flagpole term. Just googled and found information on CBSA website. Thanks for this.
By reading the info I got to know that Tue-Thurs from 8 AM the officials can process PR application. But do I need to get a US visa as well or it is not required when I go there.Please clarify if you know.

Also what is the process to schedule an appointment with an office for landing, Can it be done only after receiving COPR doc?

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019

They will either have to flagpole or make an appointment to land at an office in Canada.
HI,
Do we need to update IRCC? I am also in Canada on TRV while my application for spousal sponsor is in process. Just got AOR.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I wrote the details that my family is in Canada in the webform asking the same question. Since my application is still processed in NDVO, the e-mail was forwarded to Delhi office.So should I write them again?

Also, this is the first time I am hearing this flagpole term. Just googled and found information on CBSA website. Thanks for this.
By reading the info I got to know that Tue-Thurs from 8 AM the officials can process PR application. But do I need to get a US visa as well or it is not required when I go there.Please clarify if you know.

Also what is the process to schedule an appointment with an office for landing, Can it be done only after receiving COPR doc?
A US visa isn't needed.

You just call IRCC to make an appointment. Yes, only after you have the COPR