+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outdated forms

Abdul jalil

May 15, 2018
Hi me and my husband recently sent our application package in july without knowing that the checklist and imm008 form has been updated in june. The only addition in checklist was the change in address, and the addition in imm008 were two questions asking about our passport if it was taiwan or israeli, but both situations dont apply to us as my husband is in pakistan.
My question is now that we have sent it to the wrong cpc centre that was stated in the previous checklist because of the change in address, will they return our application package. What should we do. And how long should we expect the delay now.

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Hi me and my husband recently sent our application package in july without knowing that the checklist and imm008 form has been updated in june. The only addition in checklist was the change in address, and the addition in imm008 were two questions asking about our passport if it was taiwan or israeli, but both situations dont apply to us as my husband is in pakistan.
My question is now that we have sent it to the wrong cpc centre that was stated in the previous checklist because of the change in address, will they return our application package. What should we do. And how long should we expect the delay now.
The change of forms and switch from CPC Mississauga to NS has only just happened. It does not seem the change to the forms affects your situation and I would be pretty sure that Mississauga will forward mis-posted packs on for a couple of months yet.

No one can guarantee what they will do, but I would guess at 85% they will not return the pack to you for the reasons you have stated.

Abdul jalil

May 15, 2018
Hello, may I ask what happened to your application. As it happened to me too.
We called cic and they said that our application is in line at Sydney, but we haven’t received our AOR yet. Thou they said that it looked positive from which i think they meant that it will not be returned.