+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outcomes of CV request

Elphen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hi, I wanted to ask what the outcomes of applications have been where a CV was requested under ADR? Does it always take ages to process after a CV request? I realized I had made a mistake in my application which I subsequently corrected in the CV I submitted. I'm really worried. Would be grateful to hear from people had CV requests and didn't have to wait for ages after that.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi, I wanted to ask what the outcomes of applications have been where a CV was requested under ADR? Does it always take ages to process after a CV request? I realized I had made a mistake in my application which I subsequently corrected in the CV I submitted. I'm really worried. Would be grateful to hear from people had CV requests and didn't have to wait for ages after that.
Did you or did you not receive an ADR asking for your CV ?
This is definitely a very rare document to ask for , simply beacuse it's made by you which could in eyes of IRCC , increase chances of disclosure fraud. Plus, IRCC through the personal, travel , work histories have built their own version of a CV that they use to conduct background check on your file.

Elphen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Did you or did you not receive an ADR asking for your CV ?
This is definitely a very rare document to ask for , simply beacuse it's made by you which could in eyes of IRCC , increase chances of disclosure fraud. Plus, IRCC through the personal, travel , work histories have built their own version of a CV that they use to conduct background check on your file.

Elphen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Yes I did receive an ADR for my husband's and my CV along with a request for medicals. When I was preparing the updated CV I noticed a mistake I had made when entering the dates for one of my husband's employment period and I included a cover letter to this effect. Really worried :(

mmursali

Oct 3, 2017
Yes I did receive an ADR for my husband's and my CV along with a request for medicals. When I was preparing the updated CV I noticed a mistake I had made when entering the dates for one of my husband's employment period and I included a cover letter to this effect. Really worried :(
Can you share your experience? I have made an error on my CV that was submitted with the application. Medical is already done. Should I inform IRCC on that? They have requested for IMM0149. Please help.

foomei12

Apr 17, 2023
Hello, i made the same mistakes also. Hiw can i correct my cv? Or it will be the cause of visa rejection?