PCC and Schedule A Feb 22, 2017
AOR Received.
Feb 22, 2017
File Transfer...
April 02, 2017
Passport Req..
Hope it'll be soon
Hello there everyone,

Brief Summary: met husband 2010, married 2011, 1st child 2012, 2nd child 2016, sponsorship application submitted January 31, 2017

Our outbound application was submitted to Mississauga

Concern: Employment /Source of Support: They asked for a job letter from current employer and notice of assessment, i'm unable to provide a NOA since I haven't completed my taxes for a few years now. I'm self employed. I did provide a letter for contract work that I do with last years earnings and my bank statements showing deposits. Can that make me NOT eligible to sponsor?

Thanks in advance

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
rcspousalsponsorship said:
Hello there everyone,

Brief Summary: met husband 2010, married 2011, 1st child 2012, 2nd child 2016, sponsorship application submitted January 31, 2017

Our outbound application was submitted to Mississauga

Concern: Employment /Source of Support: They asked for a job letter from current employer and notice of assessment, i'm unable to provide a NOA since I haven't completed my taxes for a few years now. I'm self employed. I did provide a letter for contract work that I do with last years earnings and my bank statements showing deposits. Can that make me NOT eligible to sponsor?

Thanks in advance
That likely depends on why you aren't filling your taxes. It's not a problem if you are living outside of Canada so you don't have Canadian tax return for whatever reason, but it's not so good if you are cheating the system.

I don't think that would necessarily make you ineligible, my concern is if you don't have a reason for not having it, they might send back your application.

As for the finances, as long as you can show between the two of you, you have enough money to support yourselves and your kids without possibly needing welfare, you are good.

rcspousalsponsorship

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga to Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
PCC and Schedule A Feb 22, 2017
AOR Received.
Feb 22, 2017
File Transfer...
April 02, 2017
Passport Req..
Hope it'll be soon
Thanks for your response,
I just stated that I'm unable to provide the most recent NOA since I haven't completed it, however I've included original letter from contract work and bank statements, something to that effect. Honestly I just haven't gotten around to it. I aim to complete it this month though. Just in case they do require it in order to proceed. I just need my husband here already tired of waiting and traveling 4hrs plane ride each way for us to be together, he just need to be here already.

Prash23

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for your response,
I just stated that I'm unable to provide the most recent NOA since I haven't completed it, however I've included original letter from contract work and bank statements, something to that effect. Honestly I just haven't gotten around to it. I aim to complete it this month though. Just in case they do require it in order to proceed. I just need my husband here already tired of waiting and traveling 4hrs plane ride each way for us to be together, he just need to be here already.
Hey, what happened to your case?