+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Out of status ETA

_JessicaLyne

Dec 7, 2018
Hi I am out of status for 3 years
I am happily married since October
I am from the UK came to Canada 2017 I was out of status since October of 2017 and I can't extend stay anymore and I am also just doing my spousel sponsorship now I have a child as well does that mean since I am out of status for that long with no documents do k get sent back or is there a way I can still stay in Canada please help me i need information BC I love Canada would like to live here I took to long what can I do now

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am from the UK came to Canada 2017 I was out of status since October of 2017 and I can't extend stay anymore and I am also just doing my spousel sponsorship now I have a child as well does that mean since I am out of status for that long with no documents do k get sent back or is there a way I can still stay in Canada please help me i need information BC I love Canada would like to live here I took to long what can I do now
Assume you already know that you don’t have health insurance and have paid for the prenatal care, birth of your child and postpartum care. Given that you have been out of status for so long yes you could get deported. If your spousal sponsorship is in process any deportation is usually stayed. Why have you delayed sponsorship for so long? If you don’t have emergency medical insurance you should purchase some.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just noticed you keep posting the same things. The advice hasn’t changed since 6 months ago. I hope you have submitted the sponsorship documents many months ago.

nooria1

Jan 17, 2020
How is your process coming along? Just curious as I have a friend in the same situation.