+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Out of Status, awaiting opening of my restoration and PGWP! What to do?

basslb

May 9, 2017
I'm currently out of status, after my PGWP was refused, I applied for restoration and a new PGWP and didn't get an application number yet to check the application updates!
If it will take longer to process the applications, it means more than 3 months! Then what to do in this case?
Will they allow me to work temporarily ?
I canno't return to my country either!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm currently out of status, after my PGWP was refused, I applied for restoration and a new PGWP and didn't get an application number yet to check the application updates!
If it will take longer to process the applications, it means more than 3 months! Then what to do in this case?
Yes - it's possible that it may take longer than normal to process your restoration application due to global events.

At this time it is not possible for you to work temporarily since you are out of status and don't hold a valid work permit. IRCC has made no announcements at this time regarding exceptions to this rule.

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Have you been bridging your PGWP and it's been refused OR it was the first PGWP application? If it was the first PGWP, then restore to PGWP does not bear any mean.

BTW, what was the ground for your PGWP refusal?