Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
May his soul rest in peace, allah yerhamo...

Dear Jnathan,
I do not wish to turn this thread into a political one, but with all my respect it seems you do not know a lot about the middle east region.

He died for a great cause, my condolences to his family, at least his death was not for nothing, and protestors won in the end, I love you Egypt and now I am proud of every and each one of your (our) free nation.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, Jnathan doesn't know about China also. Post a new "Politics" thread instead!

My condolences to his family.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Look at poor countries than Egypt and Bahrain. Democracy means corruption, look at Italy and Berlusconi.
China is world's 2nd largest economy now and will be 1st in 2025
What else do you want me to know? Those info says all about a country.

Are you telling me now that corrupt officials will sell off their luxurious apartments and giveaway all their billions of dollars of deposit to the Egyptian poor?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
??? China has corruption but no democracy

jnathan said:
Look at poor countries than Egypt and Bahrain. Democracy means corruption, look at Italy and Berlusconi.
China is world's 2nd largest economy now and will be 1st in 2025
What else do you want me to know? Those info says all about a country.

Are you telling me now that corrupt officials will sell off their luxurious apartments and giveaway all their billions of dollars of deposit to the Egyptian poor?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Guys, someone has died and thread has been opened to condole and not to give our political views about right or wrong.

We can't say that he died for a wrong reason and may he be forgiven, if we are not Egyptian than we have no right to say like that, we might read or hear stuff but that's not true all the times.

It's only Egyptians who suffered so they know the pain not us outsiders who can just comment.

I would say Ina lillah-e- wa inna elayhay rajiun, May his soul rest in perfect peace (Ameen).

My thoughts goes out with bereaving family.

suppose

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-09
Doc's Request.
27-11-09
Nomination.....
---
AOR Received.
15-02-10
IELTS Request
27-11-09
File Transfer...
01-12-09
Med's Request
07-07-09
Med's Done....
14-08-10
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
17-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-11
LANDED..........
26-06-11
انا لله و انا الیه راجعون

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I have read in the newspaper that protesters have received billions of dollars for toppling Mubarak. Where has that money gone? Lets see what changes are brought to Egypt now. But we have lost one of our friends of this forum.

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
jnathan said:
I have read in the newspaper that protesters have received billions of dollars for toppling Mubarak. Where has that money gone? Lets see what changes are brought to Egypt now. But we have lost one of our friends of this forum.
Jnathan,

I really do not know what kind of newspapers you read. but the whole world has recognized Egypt revolution,USA president said to the protesters " You have touched our hearts by your peacful way, The Austrian president recommended the protesters for peace Nobel prize and said that Egypt proved to be one of the greatest nationsThe British education minister took a decision to teach Egypt revolution to childern in schools. the protesters are simple people who gatherd themselves via the facebook without taking a single penny (please google Egypt revolution and you will find more). they were brave enough to do it and stand against the government. They did it in the most civilized and peaceful way , they are not fools , they are heros , if you do not have something precious to die for , then definetly you do not have anything to live for. They did not do it for money, we can live happily by less than 1 dollar a day only if we know that this is all what we have. but this was not the case, our recources were miss alocated and stolen and our dignity as well , now we can have our freedom , humanity and DIGNIY back and it dosent matter after that to be rich or poor. It seems that you have a very limited knowledge about the reality of Egypt and definitley you are not in a position to judge or comment.