+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa processing office is not responding to my emails/mail/fax!!!!

Fahmida

Jun 27, 2014
Hello,

I applied for my PR end of September 2013. I received an email from CIC end of April asking me to refer to the attached document for information concerning my application. The attachment was missing and I forwarded the email to the Ottawa visa processing office 3 times as well as mailed and faxed them but still haven't received any response from them. I am worried that the request was for my medical and what if I miss the deadline.

Has anybody faced a similar situation or know the best way to communicate with the Ottawa office?

Thanks

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Fahmida said:
Hello,

I applied for my PR end of September 2013. I received an email from CIC end of April asking me to refer to the attached document for information concerning my application. The attachment was missing and I forwarded the email to the Ottawa visa processing office 3 times as well as mailed and faxed them but still haven't received any response from them. I am worried that the request was for my medical and what if I miss the deadline.

Has anybody faced a similar situation or know the best way to communicate with the Ottawa office?

Thanks
It is been all most two months why didn't you contact your MP? There must be a medical request. Visit any PP any ask them to look up your IME in system with the help of your client id or passport number. Best of luck

karanJ

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/04/2014
VISA ISSUED...
14/05/2014
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi ,

You can go to any doctor who does medical for CIC .They can look into the system and if your IME is present they will do medical for you . You can take the mail you got along with you. Take your passport and 3 recent photographs incase they need it. I think you should be ok . Just send the receipt to CIC once you are done with medical .

Fahmida

Jun 27, 2014
Thanks for your response.

I didn't know that you can contact the local MP so i am gonna do that now. I'll also just go ahead and get my medical exam done and send it to CIC. I really hope it's not too late yet.