Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
What are the job prospects in Ottawa for new immigratns. pls sahre

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Pk09 said:
What are the job prospects in Ottawa for new immigratns. pls sahre

Qorax has discussed job prospects & recommended places newcomers in one of his threads, kindly read it. However, my personal opinion is to avoid Ottawa as it has little job market compare to other parts e.g Toronto because mostly government offices are there with little industry.

Regards,

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LahoreCanada said:
Qorax has discussed job prospects & recommended places newcomers in one of his threads, kindly read it. However, my personal opinion is to avoid Ottawa as it has little job market compare to other parts e.g Toronto because mostly government offices are there with little industry.

Regards,
You are rite but then again Ottawa has less immigratns compared to Toronto. isnt it, :)

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Pk09 said:
You are rite but then again Ottawa has less immigrants compared to Toronto. isnt it, :)

yes, but according to qorax Ottawa & BC is bit more expensive than Toronto. However, your occupation should be the key factor in decision where to settle down. If you are related to Engineering profession then I think Alberta is a good option. However, a newcomer needs some odd job immediately so that's why recommendation for Toronto. Choice is yours :)

With best wishes