+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa "forgot" to send our file to Mexico City.......Please help!

RIUGirl

Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2012
I just checked the ECas. I can't log in as a sponsor, only as the applicant. My husbands ECas has no information about me, just my husband. It's strange the mailing address is mine, in Canada. Not his in Mexico. I am a little worried that I can't see the 2 parts that you spoke of. My husband and I sent a fax to Mexico City about 2 weeks ago with our updated information. Hopefully, they will update his file. I will send another case enquiry email tomorrow.

Thanks for the help Sweden!

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
RIUGirl said:
I just checked the ECas. I can't log in as a sponsor, only as the applicant. My husbands ECas has no information about me, just my husband. It's strange the mailing address is mine, in Canada. Not his in Mexico. I am a little worried that I can't see the 2 parts that you spoke of. My husband and I sent a fax to Mexico City about 2 weeks ago with our updated information. Hopefully, they will update his file. I will send another case enquiry email tomorrow.

Thanks for the help Sweden!
Hope it gets sorted out, but if you've been told that you are approved, and your husband information is there, then it should be OK. Plus - if you send a case-specific enquiry and they can not find your file, they will let you know.
Just in case - check how they spelled your name on the sponsorship email - sometimes that's the issue. if you have a double name, or a complicated one for any reason, that might be why you can not log in as a sponsor. Also - only use your last name, no first name, no initial etc.

Good luck!
Sweden