+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa CPC and IP1?

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hello everyone!

I have received an updated after contacting CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca that says the following:

"Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization."

My application was previously in Sydney Central Intake Office.

For your information, I needed a PCC request letter and submitted the PCC. Since then, I have been having the "IP1" status (25 days now with no update to the background status). I am Federal Worker Outland.

The application also says the following: The additional documents you have provided is being reviewed.

Background: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT IS HAPPENING? Is this email an indication of any progress or is it nothing?

Thanks you !

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
Seems straightforward. Your file is at Ottawa for processing. When was your AOR? Did you have to submit your FBI PCC?

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Seems straightforward. Your file is at Ottawa for processing. When was your AOR? Did you have to submit your FBI PCC?
My AOR was at 31st of December. I submitted the PCC 25 days ago but still at IP1.

So the fact that it was in Sydney CIO and now is in Ottawa CPC has no significance to the application progress?

Thanks for your time !

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
Your file has progressed from Sydney to Ottawa so it is progress. Ottawa will now do an eligibility check. Its been less than 2 months since you submitted so you are well within the estimated time frame.

Deepak123

Jun 11, 2017
Hello everyone!

I have received an updated after contacting CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca that says the following:

"Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization."

My application was previously in Sydney Central Intake Office.

For your information, I needed a PCC request letter and submitted the PCC. Since then, I have been having the "IP1" status (25 days now with no update to the background status). I am Federal Worker Outland.

The application also says the following: The additional documents you have provided is being reviewed.

Background: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT IS HAPPENING? Is this email an indication of any progress or is it nothing?

Thanks you !
How did you find that your application was previously in Sydney Central Intake Office ?

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
How did you find that your application was previously in Sydney Central Intake Office ?
You can just email CPC Ottawa at
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and mention Application Processing Center in your email subject. But don’t expect to get an answer any sooner since they are generally busy processing CSEs and this takes a lower priority...But then who knows....HTH!

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Andy has posted an answer to this question on several threads. Below is his answer:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

HTH!

dasu106

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hi All,

Below is my status as reflected in my application/profile details.

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

As you can see, It mentions that documentation part is done as I included the Police Clearance Certificates as part of my application.

My AOR is 8th Dec 2018
Medical Passed on 19th Jan 2018.

I got to know today that CPC Ottawa is processing my application.

Would really appreciate everyone's thoughts on where my application is.