+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa - August 2015 Oath

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
well Gatineau is listed..which is on the other side of the river.. :D

I am surprised no one has reported anything here this close to the ceremony listed online in Gatineau for Aug 15/10:45 AM. I think the fact that they don't have their own judge who I think passed away over a year back means someone from other area has to come down to do the oath ceremony.

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
well Gatineau is listed..which is on the other side of the river.. :D

I am surprised no one has reported anything here this close to the ceremony listed online in Gatineau for Aug 15/10:45 AM. I think the fact that they don't have their own judge who I think passed away over a year back means someone from other area has to come down to do the oath ceremony.
I think you are right, us2yow. it is true that we don't have a judge here in Ottawa and we have to wait until a judge comes from a different city (most probably Montreal), BTW I had the test last Friday and today my Ecas changed to Decision Made, Hope we all together get the oath at the same time.

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Messi said:
I think you are right, us2yow. it is true that we don't have a judge here in Ottawa and we have to wait until a judge comes from a different city (most probably Montreal), BTW I had the test last Friday and today my Ecas changed to Decision Made, Hope we all together get the oath at the same time.
i am also same with DM status.

Thanks,
Nihak

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Wow..an Ottawa tab has now appeared and there's 4 ceremonies altogether between Aug 17-18 !

AND the Aug 15 one in Gatineau as well...

m22ij

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't see Ottawa tab but i did notice Gatineau..!!

us2yow said:
Wow..an Ottawa tab has now appeared and there's 4 ceremonies altogether between Aug 17-18 !

AND the Aug 15 one in Gatineau as well...

Zarzor

May 25, 2015
Yes, Ottawa has just appeared in the list.
Anyone here did his exam in July and got his oath letter?

Thanks

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zarzor said:
Yes, Ottawa has just appeared in the list.
Anyone here did his exam in July and got his oath letter?

Thanks
I am looking at the list and not seeing Ottawa.... You said it just appeared? Where? :)

m22ij

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG me too.. I am not seeing it too,, I thought i was going cray cray for a second but thank god I am not !!

OrangeCup said:
I am looking at the list and not seeing Ottawa.... You said it just appeared? Where? :)

ottawanboy

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are oath ceremonies on August 17 and 18. Please see http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx
Cheers.

m22ij

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes it did update now,,

ottawanboy said:
There are oath ceremonies on August 17 and 18. Please see http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx
Cheers.