+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa airport : Landing experience

ck85

Apr 9, 2013
Hi - I am planning to go to Ottawa airport for landing. Can someone please share their experience or provide tips on how to go about landing at Ottawa ?

I have heard that it is a smaller airport compared to Toronto. Does this mean that I cannot apply for PR card or SIN at Ottawa airport ?

Will there be any difference between landing at Ottawa vs. landing at Toronto ?

If someone could please provide some information and help that will be very helpful. Thank you.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hi - I am planning to go to Ottawa airport for landing. Can someone please share their experience or provide tips on how to go about landing at Ottawa ?

I have heard that it is a smaller airport compared to Toronto. Does this mean that I cannot apply for PR card or SIN at Ottawa airport ?

Will there be any difference between landing at Ottawa vs. landing at Toronto ?

If someone could please provide some information and help that will be very helpful. Thank you.
PR card will be applied no matter where you land Ottawa or Toronto.
So is the case with SIN. I don't think the size of the airport matters.

ck85

Apr 9, 2013
Thanks for the information.

If anyone has any experience specific to this airport, that will be very helpful to understand the amount of time it will take and what questions to expect.

Also, I am planning to do a soft landing. So, hopefully that should be fine at this airport.

saurabh_raval

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks for the information.

If anyone has any experience specific to this airport, that will be very helpful to understand the amount of time it will take and what questions to expect.

Also, I am planning to do a soft landing. So, hopefully that should be fine at this airport.

Hello,

Can you share your landing experience in Ottawa international airport?

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Hello,

Can you share your landing experience in Ottawa international airport?
I am also looking for information regarding Ottawa international airport. Were you able to find any or land there?
Thanks