+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

othmaneissa

othmaneissa

Sep 2, 2011
I make me ILETS not good it is 2 ,no useful my enjlish not good.china combany I work with they will take work to Canada they will take me .Big man in company become my dear and he stamb visa for me for work in his bussinees and I will go to canada next months.he the pig puss tell me he arrange pr for me.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
othmaneissa said:
I make me ILETS not good it is 2 ,no useful my enjlish not good.china combany I work with they will take work to Canada they will take me .Big man in company become my dear and he stamb visa for me for work in his bussinees and I will go to canada next months.he the pig puss tell me he arrange pr for me.
All the best dear..!!

Cheers..

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
othmaneissa said:
Dear Othman, thanks for the information. As there is an arranged job and work permit you are blessed to be in Canada. Hope you will get an excellent English knowledge in Canada. Best of luck.

Qasimamel

Aug 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wilson said:
Dear Othman, thanks for the information. As there is an arranged job and work permit you are blessed to be in Canada. Hope you will get an excellent English knowledge in Canada. Best of luck.
Hi Wilson how are you what happen with your application.My application complete and I landed in Toronto one month back .I recieved my PR card today.I am residant here in Mississauga,entering TOEFl lessons,applied for MCCEE exam,OHIP,Child Tax Benefit ,Welfare ,G2 driving licence. Realy Canada is a wonderful place waiting for you,anything you need I am ready.
See you in Canada soon :D :D :D

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qasimamel said:
Hi Wilson how are you what happen with your application.My application complete and I landed in Toronto one month back .I recieved my PR card today.I am residant here in Mississauga,entering TOEFl lessons,applied for MCCEE exam,OHIP,Child Tax Benefit ,Welfare ,G2 driving licence. Realy Canada is a wonderful place waiting for you,anything you need I am ready.
See you in Canada soon :D :D :D
Hi Doctor :D, You are welcome. Happy to hear that you already landed.
Wish you every success for your MCCEE. About me I am already a PR, landed in March 2009. Located in Milton but currently I am in North Carolina ( Charlotte ),USA.