+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Othman Eissa

othmaneissa

Sep 2, 2011
Dear ConsultantMy name is othman Eissa,my mother name Fathiya ahmed,my wife name is kareema Adam.I am sudanes.I carry file case no. (Mr.Qorax told me not to show) .Date of birth is 1976.I applied on 10,July 2006.I am working as a baker.No news heard from my visa office.Any consultant can help me because the wheather in Sudan is very difficult .Any consultant can help me to travell next month and I am ready to pay any fees.
Thank you
Note:I am not reay to move to Canada this month because I have business,Please make it on October

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
1. Remove your file No. from this thread.
2. Contact Immigr. Lawyer David Cohen with your query, rather than posting here - on the forum.
3. Email it to : info@canadavisa.com

Qorax

othmaneissa

Sep 2, 2011
qorax said:
1. Remove your file No. from this thread.
2. Contact Immigr. Lawyer David Cohen with your query, rather than posting here - on the forum.
3. Email it to : info @ canadavisa.com

Qorax
File no. not important,my friends told me you must mentioned it with your mother name?

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear othman,
When I read your post ,I felt that you missed the place where you should send your email.
This is a forum (MONTADA HIWAR ) and not a consultant office and nobody hear is responsible of solving the others problems , all what we do here is to exchange ideas and experiences to help each other in finding the proper way to go through while we in the processing time of our applications. NO direct and open personal information should be revealed here . if it is very urgent and necessary so you can use the private mail of the required forum member and mail him directly so nobody can see your post exept him.
For your case I think you should contact the CHC where you have submitted your application ( for Sudan I think it is CHC Cairo , you have to find their emai in the CIC web site) .So write email to the CHC as soon as possible and explain your case to them (you have to write your file no. in the header of your letter ) they will reply you certainly.
very very important thing : let some body help you in writing your letter to CHC because what you wrote here is not good to contact the CHC with it .

Wish you a good luck

oldfriend

Qasimamel

Aug 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
othmaneissa said:
Dear ConsultantMy name is othman Eissa,my mother name Fathiya ahmed,my wife name is kareema Adam.I am sudanes.I carry file case no. (Mr.Qorax told me not to show) .Date of birth is 1976.I applied on 10,July 2006.I am working as a baker.No news heard from my visa office.Any consultant can help me because the wheather in Sudan is very difficult .Any consultant can help me to travell next month and I am ready to pay any fees.
Thank you
Note:I am not reay to move to Canada this month because I have business,Please make it on October
What is Your Grandmother name,It Is Important!!!!

othmaneissa

Sep 2, 2011
oldfriend said:
Dear othman,
When I read your post ,I felt that you missed the place where you should send your email.
This is a forum (MONTADA HIWAR ) and not a consultant office and nobody hear is responsible of solving the others problems , all what we do here is to exchange ideas and experiences to help each other in finding the proper way to go through while we in the processing time of our applications. NO direct and open personal information should be revealed here . if it is very urgent and necessary so you can use the private mail of the required forum member and mail him directly so nobody can see your post exept him.
For your case I think you should contact the CHC where you have submitted your application ( for Sudan I think it is CHC Cairo , you have to find their emai in the CIC web site) .So write email to the CHC as soon as possible and explain your case to them (you have to write your file no. in the header of your letter ) they will reply you certainly.
very very important thing : let some body help you in writing your letter to CHC because what you wrote here is not good to contact the CHC with it .

Wish you a good luck

oldfriend
Thank you very much.How much the consultant will take from me??

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
othmaneissa said:
Thank you very much.How much the consultant will take from me??
Hey my friend if you are really forthright please do the same as Captain Qorax has advised you

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
othmaneissa said:
Thank you
Mr Othman,
I am very sorry to let you the truth that, since your application is pending from July 2006, no one can help you to speed up the immigration process, in order you to reach Canada in October this year. Even though you pay some money to any consultant or agent, they will not be able to get your application finalized soon. At least there could have been a hope if your medical was done and if passport submitted. The background and security checks also will make some delay for the applicants in Sudan.
You did admit that "the weather in Sudan is very difficult"!!!!. :D