+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OSWP for husband..its urgent..need help...

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Hello guys,
Plz some one guide me.its urgent ..
I want to apply OSWP for my husband. What documents required in this regard.
We both have TRV. what option is best to be approved soon. Apply inside canada or outside canada. We are residing in UAE.
Senior members or anyone plz reply my query.
Thank you

Android16

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Are you both on visitor visa? Please elaborate your situation...like did you study in canada or have lmia or anything else?

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Are you both on visitor visa? Please elaborate your situation...like did you study in canada or have lmia or anything else?
I am an international student.
Got study permit for 2year diploma in DLI.
Now want to apply SOWP.
my classes will start in September 2018.

Android16

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
I am an international student.
Got study permit for 2year diploma in DLI.
Now want to apply SOWP.
my classes will start in September 2018.
Ok if i understand this correctly, your husband is here on visitor visa and you have a study permit. And your husband wants to apply for SOWP ? Is that right?
If yes, then your husband can apply for SOWP.
Documents would include your study permit, acceptance letter, passport, marriage certificate, funds etc etc.... for complete list of documents check other threads.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Ok if i understand this correctly, your husband is here on visitor visa and you have a study permit. And your husband wants to apply for SOWP ? Is that right?
If yes, then your husband can apply for SOWP.
Documents would include your study permit, acceptance letter, passport, marriage certificate, funds etc etc.... for complete list of documents check other threads.
Other threads? Can you tag.
We have TRV. But right now we are not in Canada .
I want full list of documents.

Zak8

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Even though I am new to this forum, I have been following the threads here. As for your situation as @Android16 mentioned above yes you can apply for SOWP. But since your husband already has a TRV, I would suggest that he should come to Canada on the TRV and then apply inland for SOWP.

Even I am looking for a list of documents and some insight for the SOWP.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Even though I am new to this forum, I have been following the threads here. As for your situation as @Android16 mentioned above yes you can apply for SOWP. But since your husband already has a TRV, I would suggest that he should come to Canada on the TRV and then apply inland for SOWP.

Even I am looking for a list of documents and some insight for the SOWP.
Okay thanks
Yes thats what i am curious about. That we apply before entering the country or try inland.