+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original Work Permit was "Open", what happens when restoration?

Worker2000

Mar 8, 2013
Hi All,
My original work permit was an "Open" work permit and I was exempted from LMO. I have been working in Walmart as a cashier with that work permit.
Now since I have missed my expire date, I will have to go for a restoration. My questions:
a) Will I still be getting an "Open" work permit?
b) Will I be needing any LMO while applying for restoration?

Please please please can anyone suggest.
Thanks in advance.

Sep 16, 2012
Worker2000 said:
Hi All,
My original work permit was an "Open" work permit and I was exempted from LMO. I have been working in Walmart as a cashier with that work permit.
Now since I have missed my expire date, I will have to go for a restoration. My questions:
a) Will I still be getting an "Open" work permit?
b) Will I be needing any LMO while applying for restoration?

Please please please can anyone suggest.
Thanks in advance.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
a) you should still get an "open" work permit since you are trying to restore to original status.
b) If you didn't need a LMO, then when you apply for restoration AND new work permit, include information that shows you do not need a LMO.

Make sure you apply for restoration and work permit before the 90 days since the permit expired are up.

zagmag

Apr 13, 2013
hi dear,
i wont to ask that if we work as a cashier so in month how many indian ruppes we can save in monthly after all expence.
please dear give few idea about this.

Kendz

May 28, 2013
Hello would like to ask if u already filed ur application for restoration and if u received
A reply yet?

U still working despite the situation?

Im on the same predicament with u but i thought its ok to work so im still working will it affecty application?