+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original Police Clearance?

canirish2018

Nov 30, 2018
Good Morning,

Im hoping someone might be able to help me out, applications sent sept 2018, test March 2019, april 2019 cic requested police clearance from home country, scanned and sent in a copy of pcc, in may 2019 they requested the original, submitted to them 20 days later.. I requested confirmation that all was received and they confirmed they received all documents.
July 2019, we informed cic we had to return to our home country for work commitments and updated all our information with our new addresses etc.
Today we recieved a letter to our new mailing address requesting the original Police Clearance Cert, as theyve once recieved 2 copies previously.. however the documents sent in May were the Originals?
Ive emailed this morning stating that the documents sent in May 2019, are infact the original, should we get another pcc and submit?

Any advice is greatly appreciated..

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Good Morning,

Im hoping someone might be able to help me out, applications sent sept 2018, test March 2019, april 2019 cic requested police clearance from home country, scanned and sent in a copy of pcc, in may 2019 they requested the original, submitted to them 20 days later.. I requested confirmation that all was received and they confirmed they received all documents.
July 2019, we informed cic we had to return to our home country for work commitments and updated all our information with our new addresses etc.
Today we recieved a letter to our new mailing address requesting the original Police Clearance Cert, as theyve once recieved 2 copies previously.. however the documents sent in May were the Originals?
Ive emailed this morning stating that the documents sent in May 2019, are infact the original, should we get another pcc and submit?

Any advice is greatly appreciated..
In reply, send back an official response mentioning the date when you replied back with the requested document already. It might be also safe to get another pcc issued and provide it as an additional response later. This way even if second pcc is running late, you would have sent a reply pointing them to first pcc that was provided already.

Reactions: canirish2018