+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original PCC in Black & White

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Guys.. if original PCC is totally black & white, would the application be rejected?

According to concerned police dept its a computer generated print. Even signatures are not in color.

Although there is QR Scan Code on it.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys.. if original PCC is totally black & white, would the application be rejected?

According to concerned police dept its a computer generated print. Even signatures are not in color.

Although there is QR Scan Code on it.
If you followed IRCC's guidelines and that is how such PCC is issued then this will not pose any trouble.

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
If you followed IRCC's guidelines and that is how such PCC is issued then this will not pose any trouble.
Yeah but how I am going to satisfy the requirement of colored scan of PCC.

When I am going to scan it they might reject the application thinking PCC is not original or scanned in color

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

When I am going to scan it they might reject the application thinking PCC is not original or scanned in color
Geez, I will say it again, if the PCC is issued in B&W then there is no color requirement to satisfy.

tokyo_123

Nov 28, 2018

Hello, did you face any issues? My Police certificate is from Lahore, Pakistan and is system generated and is all black and white. With a QR code on top right too. Concerned with the same issue as you stated. Please let me know your experience!

usaid75

Apr 4, 2016
Hello, did you face any issues? My Police certificate is from Lahore, Pakistan and is system generated and is all black and white. With a QR code on top right too. Concerned with the same issue as you stated. Please let me know your experience!
hi,
I also got the original PCC from Lahore which is black and white and the police logo on the top left corner is also black and white, your PCC is also the same?? did you face any issue because of it?? thanks

Reactions: tar86

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Send whatever PCC you have in color although if it is b&w. My FBI PCC was in b&w and it was fine.
hi
Sorry to disturb you. My PCC original is lost. I have scan of it in office and i now don't recall if there was any color in the original or not. Can you please help me out by checking your PCC. Mine was issued in Jan2019 and delivered to some address in USA NJ.

https://ibb.co/d4LvZy1

is the image of my PCC i uploaded to check with people.
Can you please help. I have little doubt that logo on this was actually in light green color. Please help if you can check with ur PCC.

thanks a lot.

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
hi
Sorry to disturb you. My PCC original is lost. I have scan of it in office and i now don't recall if there was any color in the original or not. Can you please help me out by checking your PCC. Mine was issued in Jan2019 and delivered to some address in USA NJ.

https://ibb.co/d4LvZy1

is the image of my PCC i uploaded to check with people.
Can you please help. I have little doubt that logo on this was actually in light green color. Please help if you can check with ur PCC.

thanks a lot.
my original PCC was in b&w...I remember doing a color scan of it anyway

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
FBI PCC is always in B&W, you just have to scan and upload it. They've never asked me for the hard copy of it!

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
hi,
I also got the original PCC from Lahore which is black and white and the police logo on the top left corner is also black and white, your PCC is also the same?? did you face any issue because of it?? thanks
Hello,
I've also black & white PCC from Islamabad. what was the outcome of your application. Did u just submit black & white or Letter of explanation as well?

Raiy

Sep 1, 2023
Hello,
I've also black & white PCC from Islamabad. what was the outcome of your application. Did u just submit black & white or Letter of explanation as well?
Hello, same issue here, can you please tell me how you did for them to accept it?
Thanks a lot
Regards

t6e4m8

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Alberta, Canada
When you scan or take a photo of the pcc, put a color background behind it ( such as a color folder), make sure the background is bigger the the pcc so that the color will show around the edges of the pcc. it helps to prove that you scanned it in colour. That’s what I did with my b&w U.S. police certificate

t6e4m8

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Alberta, Canada
Hello, same issue here, can you please tell me how you did for them to accept it?
Thanks a lot
Regards
When you scan or take a photo of the pcc, put a color background behind it ( such as a color folder), make sure the background is bigger the the pcc so that the color will show around the edges of the pcc. it helps to prove that you scanned it in colour. That’s what I did with my b&w U.S. police certificate