+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original Passport with Application

scorpion181181

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
HI,
I got a positive LMO and my future canadian employer wants me to apply for WP in NY office.
I am in USA on WORKPERMIT and very much worried for submitting original passports with application.

can anyone guide me please ? Is it must to submit original passports with application ? :( :'(
Is there any other way I can do ?

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
are you going to apply under FSWP with arranged employment? sending the application does not need original passport, just a copy.
this might help:

qorax said:
Background & Security Checks

The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".
[size=18pt]...

Qorax[/size]
PPR is Passport request.