+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original Passport Required TRV

shakoy85

Feb 13, 2012
Greeting!

Does any one here knows if ok lang ba photo copies ng passport e susubmit pag ng apply ng Work Permit that requires TRV?

Thanks

nikki_house

Feb 13, 2012
job_seeker said:
Original passport required.
hello!what about if you're applying for a live-in caregiver? Somebody told me that she sent only the photocopy of her passport because the original is needed once your visa is for stamping. Is this true or will it cause a delay in your application? another question is when you submit your application for work permit as live in caregiver, do you need to send your original papers?like your TOR, diploma, birth c n etc or will photocopies do?thank you!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Depends on the checklist of the visa office you're sending your application to. Original passport is needed for the visa to be pasted on. WP (initial) is obtained at POE. If you didn't send the original passport at the time the application package is sent the visa officer will ask for it by mail. Will delay the process by a few weeks.

nikki_house said:
hello!what about if you're applying for a live-in caregiver? Somebody told me that she sent only the photocopy of her passport because the original is needed once your visa is for stamping. Is this true or will it cause a delay in your application? another question is when you submit your application for work permit as live in caregiver, do you need to send your original papers?like your TOR, diploma, birth c n etc or will photocopies do?thank you!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Depends upon the visa office you're sending your application to. If they are asking for copies, send copies, if they're asking for originals, send originals. If they are asking for copies and you sent the originals, these may not be sent back to you.

nikki_house said:
ok thank you!what about the other documents? do I need to submit the original copy of my TOR, diploma n etc?

nikki_house

Feb 13, 2012
thank you again!can you please email me @ housen72@yahoo.com? I need to ask some things and you seem to know most of the answers..please job_seeker..

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You can try sending me a personal message here. If it didn't work out then say so and I'll send you my email address.

nikki_house said:
thank you again!can you please email me @ housen72 @ yahoo.com? I need to ask some things and you seem to know most of the answers..please job_seeker..

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
No luck :). Okay will send you my email address and email what you need to know and hopefully I am in a position to answer your queries :)

nikki_house said:
m so sorry!i still can't reply to your msg.. :(