+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original Documents not required to send to BLS for PCC verification

arpita das

Feb 7, 2021
Hello Everyone, just got information from BLS customer care (Canada) that we don't need to send the original Passport and original work permit to BLS for Indian Police Verification.
the checklist item says to send originals but they don't require it during this COVID time. so before sending an application for PCC call BLS and get confirmation whether to need to send the original passport and permits.

Reactions: Miracle2018

BossOffice

Aug 18, 2020
Hi
Few questions regarding PCC:
1. I'm confused on the Fees. Consulate Website states $44.4, whereas when i use "Get Payment Link" in BLS website, it shows $96.4.
2. BLS website says Certified Check, but i do understand Banks do not provide Certified Check. Consulate Website says Money Order is accepted. Can you confirm.
3. Is Brampton/Toronto Centers open or will they open from 2/22 to accept walkins?
4. Any idea on ETA to get the results back? Few say 2 weeks and few says it takes 6 weeks. What is the recent experience on this?

arpita das

Feb 7, 2021
i did recently, you need to have a $44.4 bank draft per application this is what is called a certified cheque. online payment can not be done. You also need to call them (416-307-2237 - they pick up after a long wait - preferable time to call is at 9-10 am) and create labels ($35) for pick up and drop off ($35 per application) service, Puralator person comes and picks up the package.
you also can send emails to ccsupport@blsinternational.net ( i have not received a response from though)

BossOffice

Aug 18, 2020
Thank you. Right now, the next pick up date shows next week. Can we use pick option and then visit the Purolator store to drop off the cover say tomorrow?

Also should it be one bank draft for 44.4 or should there be separate drafts

arpita das

Feb 7, 2021
you need to call them to generate pickup labels, online payment info is not proper. they will do the next day pick up. for bank draft, you can do it together but better to have separate for each application. you can get it clarified when you call them.

creativerbl

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
In my experience, pickup date that BLS shows doesnt matter. When you pay, you get label and instructions on how to book (Call purolator and book while asking them to bring envelop). I set a pickup date for 3 days later, which was the earliest available date, and then scheduled the pickup for the same evening since my docs were ready

creativerbl

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
you need to call them to generate pickup labels, online payment info is not proper. they will do the next day pick up. for bank draft, you can do it together but better to have separate for each application. you can get it clarified when you call them.
Why would you want to waste an extra $8 for 2 draft. They are prerfectly okay with a single draft. Multiple people including me have confirmed this on threads

creativerbl

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
Do we need to use 2 envelopes?? One for bls and one for our receiver side??
If you are applying through BLS website and booking both pickup and drop service, You only need to use an envelope to send yours. When you book with Purolator, you can ask them to bring one. They will send you the PCC in an envelop when they ship it back, you dont need to do anything about it.

Sukhvir.Singh

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
If you are applying through BLS website and booking both pickup and drop service, You only need to use an envelope to send yours. When you book with Purolator, you can ask them to bring one. They will send you the PCC in an envelop when they ship it back, you dont need to do anything about it.

Sukhvir.Singh

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
[/QUOTE

thanks. And yes i am going with bls . So i just need one envelope to send it . They will take care for sending it back . And we can pay purolator fee online and can put draft inside the envelope for bls . Is this the right way??