+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original docs for the oath, lost my old drivers licence

Seemp

Jan 7, 2015
Hi everyone,

If this post sounds ditsy to some, I apologize. Have read all the material for the oath but missing a document.
In regards to the oath, the letter describes some obvious stuff like the invitation letter, all passports etc but it also requires all the originals of the documents I send with my application. Makes sense of course. I got RQed and I cant remember what they asked for or what I send. A lot of passport pages for sure and all my diplomas. So now I have filtered out from a checklist that it is probably this: Passports old and new, birth cert, marriage cert, 2 IDs (drivers license and health card), Sin card and Conformation of residency and all my diplomas.

Now the Celpip I do not have on my file at home. I know I send one in a sealed enveloppe and there was another one. I think that needed to be send as well. So all originals are in my file. For my name change (marriage) I send with my file marriage cert, Health card and drivers licence copies with both names. Now I have only my recent drivers license and not the old one anymore. Instead I bring my SIN old and new. Is this enough? Any advise? It's Monday, I got the letter only 2 days ago.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You've posted this question to the wrong section of the forum. Post it to the Citizenship section.