+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Origin of the funds and larg deposites

Omar Kamel

Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys
So i got this mail from canada immigration office and they begun processing my PR, however to take decision they required me to show origin of funds and large deposites i made.
Noted that i have been gifted a certain amount of money from my dad which i used to support my bank account financially
How to deal with such case and what kind of documents i need to present as a proof to work this out ?
Thanks

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi guys
So i got this mail from canada immigration office and they begun processing my PR, however to take decision they required me to show origin of funds and large deposites i made.
Noted that i have been gifted a certain amount of money from my dad which i used to support my bank account financially
How to deal with such case and what kind of documents i need to present as a proof to work this out ?
Thanks
Just a gift deed from your father, clearly explaining these funds have been handed to you for immigration purposes (or other if it's not for that), and that he doesn't expect any return or refund from you at any point in time.