+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Orientation Session For Stage 1 Approval Holders

goodyouth144

Oct 17, 2020
Yesterday I received an email from an international.gc.ca email inviting me to a webinar on November 2nd for students who have gotten Stage 1 approval but I haven't received Stage 1 approval yet. I tried to check my GC account at the same time and it was giving me errors when trying to log in and when I finally did log in, the status said "updated" and after a while it changed back to "submitted." I read that when this happens, there is a potential change to your application but I'm not sure. I asked another applicant from my country (Jamaica) and they said they didn't receive this email.

Could this just be a mass message sent to all applicants?
Has anybody else gotten the same email?
Could this be an indication that my application has been Approved in Principle?

Can-ren

Apr 13, 2020
Yesterday I received an email from an international.gc.ca email inviting me to a webinar on November 2nd for students who have gotten Stage 1 approval but I haven't received Stage 1 approval yet. I tried to check my GC account at the same time and it was giving me errors when trying to log in and when I finally did log in, the status said "updated" and after a while it changed back to "submitted." I read that when this happens, there is a potential change to your application but I'm not sure. I asked another applicant from my country (Jamaica) and they said they didn't receive this email.

Could this just be a mass message sent to all applicants?
Has anybody else gotten the same email?
Could this be an indication that my application has been Approved in Principle?
I have received that email as well. I am also in Jamaica and studying online