+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Organizing documents after ITA?

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Dear Fellas, I am about to submit my EE application for ITA, until I receive the same I want to organize all my documents. Your help and suggestion in this regard will be highly valued.

Educational Documents-
1st Bachelor degree- Bachelors certificate, ECA Report
2nd Bachelor degree- Bachelors certificate, ECA Report, Mark sheet
IELTS report

Employment Documents-
Employment Letter, Payslips

Police Certificate-
Got from UAE (lived there for 3.5 years), from Pakistan would get once I receive ITA.

Medical Certificate-
What is the process for this one? Has anyone done from Karachi or Hyderabad, Pakistan? Will I receive the certificate or it would be sent to IRCC?

Passport-
1st passport (all documents on this one)- Scanned- 1st page, 2nd page and all stamped pages.
2nd passport (fresh passport)- 1st page, and second page(which will mention 1st passport number).
Is this okay???

Photographs-
Not sure, can you tell me how photographs should be?

Proof of Funds-
Will get a bank letter from the bank, can someone share it's format please?
Sale agreement as I sold a property.

Could you please answer my questions and check if everything else is fine. All the help and advises are highly appreciated, thank you. :)

knight17

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
For medicals you need to get an appointment with a panel physician.

Find panel physician in your country: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Only a panel physician authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada can do the immigration medical exam.

You can choose a panel physician anywhere in the world. You have to tell him or her where your application will be processed, so that the medical results can be sent to the right office. You will have to pay for the medical exam. The cost can differ from one doctor to another.

See the list of panel physicians to find a doctor in your area. You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=184&top=17

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Dear Fellas, I am about to submit my EE application for ITA, until I receive the same I want to organize all my documents. Your help and suggestion in this regard will be highly valued.

Educational Documents-
1st Bachelor degree- Bachelors certificate, ECA Report
2nd Bachelor degree- Bachelors certificate, ECA Report, Mark sheet
IELTS report

Employment Documents-
Employment Letter, Payslips

Police Certificate-
Got from UAE (lived there for 3.5 years), from Pakistan would get once I receive ITA.

Medical Certificate-
What is the process for this one? Has anyone done from Karachi or Hyderabad, Pakistan? Will I receive the certificate or it would be sent to IRCC?

Passport-
1st passport (all documents on this one)- Scanned- 1st page, 2nd page and all stamped pages.
2nd passport (fresh passport)- 1st page, and second page(which will mention 1st passport number).
Is this okay???

Photographs-
Not sure, can you tell me how photographs should be?

Proof of Funds-
Will get a bank letter from the bank, can someone share it's format please?
Sale agreement as I sold a property.

Could you please answer my questions and check if everything else is fine. All the help and advises are highly appreciated, thank you. :)
no need for marksheets, no need for payslips if you have salary information on reference letter. photographs information will be on your ITA information. no need to take it too soon. there's no specific format for the bank letter, some don't give them at all (we ended up getting a bank account statement). it should have "
    • o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months."
all information is on the website, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
no need for marksheets, no need for payslips if you have salary information on reference letter. photographs information will be on your ITA information. no need to take it too soon. there's no specific format for the bank letter, some don't give them at all (we ended up getting a bank account statement). it should have "
    • o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months."
all information is on the website, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
Thank you. :)
Are you sure, mark-sheets are not required?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Thank you. :)
Are you sure, mark-sheets are not required?
i don't even know what marksheets are. wes and immigration are super clear about the documents they need, follow the instructions don't make things up