+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Optional Document Section. Document name - Client Information

Tokelola

Jun 27, 2022
Good morning, everyone. My friend just checked his profile and saw a new update under the optional document section with the document name of Client information and a required submission deadline for his PR application. Still, he was not provided with any link to upload anything. Has anyone experienced this? Please offer any advice
note: he was not sent any email that there have been changes to his application. He was just curious and checked his profile today.
Thank you.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Good morning, everyone. My friend just checked his profile and saw a new update under the optional document section with the document name of Client information and a required submission deadline for his PR application. Still, he was not provided with any link to upload anything. Has anyone experienced this? Please offer any advice
note: he was not sent any email that there have been changes to his application. He was just curious and checked his profile today.
Thank you.
Check this discussion.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-is-a-document-named-client-information-please.615307/page-7#post-10221939

Muinat

Aug 9, 2020
I also got same update with same deadline. How did you eventually resolved this? Kindly give insight