+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity for a food scientist

Cutemom

Dec 23, 2018
Are there job opportunity for an immigrant in the food sector. Also I will like to do my PhD when I arrive Canada I have masters in food chemistry and biotechnology.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Are there job opportunity for an immigrant in the food sector. Also I will like to do my PhD when I arrive Canada I have masters in food chemistry and biotechnology.
I am not from that sector so do not know much on the same. Just test the waters by sending your CV to consultancies or potential recruiters over here to know how's the market. Good luck.

ClarkeS

Star Member
May 12, 2018
I have a Masters in Food Science and I will be doing Express Entry soon. I have five years experience at a food company. I've been looking an some of the job boards, and it looks like the market is decent.

Reactions: Cutemom

Cutemom

Dec 23, 2018
I have a Masters in Food Science and I will be doing Express Entry soon. I have five years experience at a food company. I've been looking an some of the job boards, and it looks like the market is decent.
What are the possible requirements for an immigrant who doesnt have a Canadian education background?

ClarkeS

Star Member
May 12, 2018
What are the possible requirements for an immigrant who doesnt have a Canadian education background?
I think the requirements would all depend on the job. As long as your degree is equivalent to that in Canada then it comes down to on the job experience. This is a good website to see the jobs available in different areas: https://ca.indeed.com/