+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunities NB Sector Specific Information Sessions

shikitest

Mar 13, 2021
Hi guys!
I hope you are doing well! Yesterday I received invitation to the Opportunities NB Sector Specific Information Sessions. But I don't know anything about this session. Do I need ready IELTS results, do I need to prepare for interview? Please if you have info about this event share your advices. I'll put part of the mail which one I received. Thanks!

Because you completed a profile with 2282 – User support technicians that is in demand in the province of New Brunswick, we are pleased to invite you to an upcoming virtual ICT Sector Information Session in which you can learn more about New Brunswick and our immigration process and pathways. Please note that spaces in the information sessions are limited and reserved for individuals with an existing completed profile.

What you can expect during the session:

• Life in New Brunswick
  • Immigration Pathways
  • Question and Answer Period
We look forward to having you join the session. Please confirm your attendance by registering for one of the following sessions conducted in English:

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
Hi guys!
I hope you are doing well! Yesterday I received invitation to the Opportunities NB Sector Specific Information Sessions. But I don't know anything about this session. Do I need ready IELTS results, do I need to prepare for interview? Please if you have info about this event share your advices. I'll put part of the mail which one I received. Thanks!

Because you completed a profile with 2282 – User support technicians that is in demand in the province of New Brunswick, we are pleased to invite you to an upcoming virtual ICT Sector Information Session in which you can learn more about New Brunswick and our immigration process and pathways. Please note that spaces in the information sessions are limited and reserved for individuals with an existing completed profile.

• Life in New Brunswick
  • Immigration Pathways
We look forward to having you join the session. Please confirm your attendance by registering for one of the following sessions conducted in English:
Hello, I also received an invitation too, all you just need to do is click on the links attached in the mail to register for the event. There are 3 dates included. Once you register, an email will be sent to you. Then you attend the session via zoom. That's all for now.

Reactions: shikitest

shikitest

Mar 13, 2021
Hello, I also received an invitation too, all you just need to do is click on the links attached in the mail to register for the event. There are 3 dates included. Once you register, an email will be sent to you. Then you attend the session via zoom. That's all for now.
Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to get Job Offer through the sesion?

zizi

Mar 11, 2011
Do you have any feedback on adding those that attended the information session to the VIRTUALNB.CA job fair. I thought what Eric said was that the will send a mail to everyone that attended the session that night. Please confirm if you've had any feedback.

zizi

Mar 11, 2011
Do you have any feedback on adding those that attended the information session to the VIRTUALNB.CA job fair. I thought what Eric said was that the will send a mail to everyone that attended the session that night. Please confirm if you've had any feedback.
Kindly also confirm if there is any whatsapp group one can join to get information.

bkikram

Jul 16, 2021
Hi,

Does everybody who got invited have the NOC code 2282 ?

I am asking because my NOC code is 2172, and I have completed the form in january, but have not received anything at all. I feel absolutely gutted, and just want to know if they were targeting specific noc codes, and they would contact others later, or if the ship has already sailed.

IBK

Harrrry

Feb 4, 2022
Hi,

Does everybody who got invited have the NOC code 2282 ?

I am asking because my NOC code is 2172, and I have completed the form in january, but have not received anything at all. I feel absolutely gutted, and just want to know if they were targeting specific noc codes, and they would contact others later, or if the ship has already sailed.

IBK
Hi, where did you complete the form? Was it under Express Entry?

nashra85

Apr 25, 2022
Hi guys!

• Life in New Brunswick
  • Immigration Pathways
I have also registered for the session. Does this mean we can submit EOI to NB after attending the session? Or do we get ITA after the session? Any previous attendees, could you share your experiences here?

shikitest

Mar 13, 2021
Hi, did you confirm the profile? And how were the interview questions? My session will start 12 May. But I have to record a video interview. Did you pass this part?

nashra85

Apr 25, 2022
Hi, did you confirm the profile? And how were the interview questions? My session will start 12 May. But I have to record a video interview. Did you pass this part?
Mine is on May 12th too. I was sent a link to complete a profile and record a 4 minute video. That part has been done. What is your NOC and CRS?
Mine is 2174, 422

shikitest

Mar 13, 2021
Mine is on May 12th too. I was sent a link to complete a profile and record a 4 minute video. That part has been done. What is your NOC and CRS?
Mine is 2174, 422
My NOC is 2282. I was in session, but I forgot to complete my profile till deadline.Now I do not have permission to my profile. Is it possible contact with them and ask for permission?

nashra85

Apr 25, 2022
The organisers made it clear that the session is not a connection to NB for anyone to submit EOI. The session was just to inform that we may be contacted by employers for job offers. I doubt if anyone will receive ITA.