28/6/2011
Passport Req..
17/8/2011
VISA ISSUED...
21/8/2011
LANDED..........
31/8 /2011 Insallah
Guys one problem need advice

I live in Jordan at this moment as most of you know. so I called my wife from prepaid card it is cheaper, but i used my own phone, to make story short, i send her or we exchange massages around 500 monthly. i went to the phone company to ask for my bill show that i call and receive always from my wife number, they said it is not allowed to give such as this but ask police , i did they said no it is SECURITY FOR THE COUNTRY believe me i was *censored word*ing shocked what the *censored word*ing my calling my wife from my phone have to do with the country!!! they said noone can have it if he has prepaid card. i went back to the Orange company they say no way.then i remember i live In Arabic country.

what should I do because my interview in few days , and I need to show out going communication any help.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Can your wife show she called you? That may have to be enough, plus your explanation that you used phone cards. If you can get a letter from the phone company stating they will not give you the records - or from the police - you can also show that to prove you tried to get the records.

I tried to get the records of all long-distance calls made to me in Canada (i.e., calls from my husband). The phone company here would also not release this info either, saying I would need a request from the police because of a criminal matter. I included the letter asking them for this info, and their letter in response where they refused to give it to me, in the application to show I tried to get proof my husband phoned me.

Yaya Marei

Aug 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/8/2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 2010
Med's Request
1l7 2011
Med's Done....
3/7 /2011
Interview........
28/6/2011
Passport Req..
17/8/2011
VISA ISSUED...
21/8/2011
LANDED..........
31/8 /2011 Insallah
canadianwoman said:
Can your wife show she called you? That may have to be enough, plus your explanation that you used phone cards. If you can get a letter from the phone company stating they will not give you the records - or from the police - you can also show that to prove you tried to get the records.

I tried to get the records of all long-distance calls made to me in Canada (i.e., calls from my husband). The phone company here would also not release this info either, saying I would need a request from the police because of a criminal matter. I included the letter asking them for this info, and their letter in response where they refused to give it to me, in the application to show I tried to get proof my husband phoned me.
believe me or not I asked they said we are not allowed to give this letter too, i went to the police they said we do not give for any embassy unless they ask us, I said I have paper show that , they said let Embassy send letter for us. believe me it is fucking so stupid law.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Yaya Marei said:
believe me or not I asked they said we are not allowed to give this letter too, i went to the police they said we do not give for any embassy unless they ask us, I said I have paper show that , they said let Embassy send letter for us. believe me it is *censored word*ing so stupid law.
ahhh Arabic places, how they r all the same :'(

obviously from ur side is useless to try get those call logs and a waste to talk to them; but Canada should be more open; can't she get a log with all the received calls from her phone company? (only the calls with ur number; or jordan number, it should be clear it was u)

also, she could make a statutory declaration to explain that u use prepaid cards, etc, how both of u tried to get the logs with no success, exactly what happened at the phone company, etc...u could also try to declare that in front of a lawyer, have the lawyer stamp it and give his contact...actually it's easier and better if u get it but i'm not sure if in Jordan lawyers or notaries do that....it's not what they ask and want to see, but at least it shows u tried

abt sms, if u cannot access the logs, just show them ur phone, both the inbox with her messages and the sent folder with the messages back to her

good luck!!

lillyvb

Apr 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband uses calling cards to call me as well but i call him directly from my cellphone, i printed my phone records showing his numbers and i printed his no matter if it didnt show my numbers then when the VO was looking at the phone bills i told her "i'd like to let u know that my husband uses calling cards to call me thats why my numbers doesnt show on his phone bills, but if you look at mine it does show the times i've called him" that was it. I only have 6 months with this phone number under a contract so thats all i showed for phone records, then i showed A BUNCH OF EMAILS, FACEBOOK MESSAGES, GOOGLE TALK CHATS, and also made clear we dont email too much as we uses our blackberries to chat most of the time.