+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

opinion please

Iftikhar123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
I Had submitted citizenship application in April 2014 of my wife i got RQ before test which i submitted and than she had test in october 2014 which she passed but officer said that the address on the driver license is not matching the one on the application you will come to know than when ever i chk online status it shows IN PROCESS but today its showing Decision Made but when we click decision made nothing is updated there all old stuff please share your experience.THanks

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
Yes, Decision Made is the last step before the Oath letter, now you just have to wait for it, it could be anywhere between 2-6 months, depends of your local office .

Iftikhar123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Politren said:
Yes, Decision Made is the last step before the Oath letter, now you just have to wait for it, it could be anywhere between 2-6 months, depends of your local office .
But its not saying anything inside that we will get the oath letter its just saying all old stuff of the test

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
Yes this is common, most of the times it doesn't say anything.
At least you got lucky with your officer to update your e-cas on time, because some agents just don't update the e-cas.

Iftikhar123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Politren said:
Yes this is common, most of the times it doesn't say anything.
At least you got lucky with your officer to update your e-cas on time, because some agents just don't update the e-cas.
Thanks for sharing your opinion

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iftikhar123 said:
But its not saying anything inside that we will get the oath letter its just saying all old stuff of the test
Do not worry. When it is changed to "Decision Made" it is usually (99.99%) positive. They will not deny an application without Judge interview. So relax and wait for the Oath letter. Depending on the office it takes anywhere from 1 month to 4.

All the best.

Smile_Canada

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iftikhar123 said:
Thanks for sharing your opinion
My ecas was changed to Decision made a month ago, but there is no update inside till now. The last line still says we send you notice for Test in Aug. And i am taking my Oath tommorow, so do not worry about ecas status.

Iftikhar123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Smile_Canada said:
My ecas was changed to Decision made a month ago, but there is no update inside till now. The last line still says we send you notice for Test in Aug. And i am taking my Oath tommorow, so do not worry about ecas status.
What is your local office