+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opens to suggestions of my situation.

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hello all!

My situation is currently about BCPNP since I am in BC.

My work permit is going to expire in January, 2018, and I just applied BCPNP Entry Level and got selected. BCPNP Entry Level doesn't have Express Entry, which means if I am lucky enough to be selected as a Provincial Nominee, I still have to wait approximately 16 months at the Federal Level. And even being approved by the province, there's still a chance of getting a rejection from Federal.

So now I am wondering if I should stay wherever I am at right now, continue on applying the Entry Level, or switch to BCPNP International Graduate? Which one do you think that has a better chance?

Because I have to find a backup plan if I get rejected after 16 months or whatsoever. I am open to any advices to my situation. Thank you a lot in advance.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The best thing to do right now is look for faster alternative for which you qualify and have chances of getting PR faster. If you get PR successfully then information BC that you withdraw your application. No harm in looking for alternatives. I don't know your CRS so I can't suggest for which program you qualify.