+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opening bank account online

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
For anybody concerned, I have opened a new account online at National Bank of Canada through a newcomer program. You only need to fill up a form on their website and provide few details like Name, Passport number, address etc. After that, an agent will send you a pdf with account details/numbers and allow you to perform one wire transfer prior to your arrival. After landing, you have to visit their branch with all documents as soon as possible.

muggle84

Apr 21, 2017
For anybody concerned, I have opened a new account online at National Bank of Canada through a newcomer program. You only need to fill up a form on their website and provide few details like Name, Passport number, address etc. After that, an agent will send you a pdf with account details/numbers and allow you to perform one wire transfer prior to your arrival. After landing, you have to visit their branch with all documents as soon as possible.
That's helpful info, thank you. I'm also looking the the Royal Bank of Canada's newcomer program

Apr 7, 2018
Hi, I am planning to land in Feb 2019 from Bombay. I have read up on several canadian banks with their branches in India. Which is the best bank to open an account with in terms of interest on saving account, ease of opening an account, credit card charges etc? Any info/advice/suggestion would be highly appreciated.

chints333

Jan 11, 2019
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
All any guidance on what you did on bank accounts would be helpful