+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open Work Permit

Nirosha10

Feb 12, 2020
Hi All,

I hold an Canada work permit visa from my company. Travel will be on May. I am trying to apply for an open work permit for my husband from India so that he can travel along with me. Can any of you please explain what are the required documents that he should be providing to get an spousal open work permit. Does he need any supporting letter from my company for his open work permit. Kindly help us on this regard. Thanks!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi All,

I hold an Canada work permit visa from my company. Travel will be on May. I am trying to apply for an open work permit for my husband from India so that he can travel along with me. Can any of you please explain what are the required documents that he should be providing to get an spousal open work permit. Does he need any supporting letter from my company for his open work permit. Kindly help us on this regard. Thanks!!
1. It is unlikely that he would receive an OWP since you haven't started work in Canada. 3 pay stubs from the employer are one of the requirements.

skrj

Oct 10, 2019
Hi all,
Is there any way to contact IRCc Banglore except mail?
Applied SOWP on dec 4th... Still no update ...

Feb 25, 2020
Hello,am from Cameroon and I just my working visa December 2 and up to now haven’t traveled ,am so worry if this delay might stop me when entry canada

sulagna123

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for an open work permit extension and currently, I am on implied status. My visitor visa got expired. Do I need to apply for a visitor visa while I am waiting for an open work permit extension?