+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

open work permit

oduzbaba89

Oct 21, 2016
hello good people on this forum , please I need open work permit application form urgently. I need the link to download the open work permit. thanks

ange1o

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Hi all,
1. Can I apply for a PGWP a month before graduating?
2. Can my spouse apply for an extension of spousal open work permit before my graduation?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Hi all,
1. Can I apply for a PGWP a month before graduating?
2. Can my spouse apply for an extension of spousal open work permit before my graduation?
1. I don't think so. As one of the documents will be required for your application. Once you get your final grades you can apply then they will ask you for a graduation confirmation.

2. Your spouse can work until the work permit expiring then stop until you get PGWP and apply with the proof that you work in NOC 0, A AND B plus 3 pay stubs

Last edited:
Reactions: ange1o

ange1o

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
1. I don't think so. As one of the documents will be required for your application. Once you get your final grades you can apply then they will ask you for a graduation confirmation.

2. Your spouse can work until the work permit expiring then stop until you get PGWP and apply with the proof that you work in NOC 0, A AND B plus 3 pay stubs
Thanks for responding.

ange1o

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017

Can I be employed in a work that is not related to my field of study? For example, i graduated from a Behavioural Science Technician program, and work as a Health Office Admin when I get my PGWP?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Can I be employed in a work that is not related to my field of study? For example, i graduated from a Behavioural Science Technician program, and work as a Health Office Admin when I get my PGWP?
PGWP is an open work permit, you can work anywhere you want.

Reactions: ange1o